Chapter 12 : A suit cooler than Versatile's

I started collecting all the parts I would need from the workshop for my new suit. Fortunately, I already had a basic design ready in the back of my mind. So I knew what to do.

I decided to make it simple, but strong yet stylish. Ok that's too much of expectations, but.. here we go !

A classical spandex suit from the inside. Done.
Armour plating on my torso, in progress..

It had to deal with some really high frequency, so it shouldn't have more density, instead it should have..

I tried out a lot of materials. I phased through all of them, but it seemed whenever it was in tight contact with me, the material too would resonate. Crazy.

After lots of trials, welding and even spray-painting, my own classic Spandan superhero suit was ready. I even added a fake green crystal at its core to give it a Versatile-wala feel, though the suit wasn't close to what his armour is.

It was morning already, time to test it.
Ok, headgear on, lights on, suit works fine. Let's go.

I opened the portal once again and jumped in

I opened the portal once again and jumped in. I started to move randomly inside to calibrate my smartwatch tracking. It would help me know exactly where I'm if I calibrated it right.

Suddenly, my sensors beeped. I ducked down as a reflex. Something swooshed over my head. I turned back. Yellow glow, white mask, plus eyes - The Hacker. He did something with his tablet attached to his forearm. The whole scenario around us changed. We were at some sort of lab.

"You aren't supposed to be controlling this", I chuckled.
"This is where you're wrong. Whatever is happening now should've happened long ago. You and your stupid friends weren't even supposed to exist. Only me and my sister - Joyce were born to rule the infinity", he said as he charged towards me.

I couldn't defend myself. I was trying to, but it seemed he was a trained assassin as he punched, kicked and blocked my attacks all at the same time. I tried to vibrate myself, but it wasn't working. Maybe he had something to do with it.

He punched in the face for a knock out, but my hands somehow made another portal through which his hand went out. I quickly climbed upon him and broke the screen on his forearm. "Why did you do this ?!", he went wild.

I made another portal behind me, and tricked him out of the infinity chamber. "You don't deserve to be here !", I yelled as I kicked him off and followed him. He tried to resist, but I somehow managed to tie him up. I teleported to Alibag once again. Track 21.

But surprisingly there was no one there. I called Vedant, he was attending some lecture of Physiology. He texted me to tie Hacker to the bed, and get Satvar there too if things go wrong.

I did the same, and sat besides him. I removed his creepy mask to reveal his face. He had a large scar on the left cheek and a cut on his right eyebrow too. Life had been quite tough on his side too. But as tough as mine..

"What the fuck am I doing here ?!", he started shouting all of a sudden. "Leave me alone !!!"
"Nope", I said as I crossed my arms around my chest.

"What do you want ?", he asked.
"Answers", I said as I neared him.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !