Chapter One

ZAYN MALIK

I swallowed when I heard my stepmother's irritating voice again. I ran my fingers through my dark hair as I watched the raindrops drip outside on the car window. My brown eyes ended up focusing on the big castle when the car started to slow down. I sighed softly, hating my father, hating my life. Did they really think that I was going to miraculously become a good guy for being stuck?

Even if I had to burn that shit to prove it...

The car stopped right at the entrance, I could see some faces in the big windows. The students were probably seeing the next unlucky one who had arrived. I got out of the car, pulling on the collar of the long black coat I wore.

"You've always wanted to live in a castle, son" my dad's asshole tried to look cool, but it just made me look disgusted.

An older man with another woman appeared on the stairs, that welcoming smile on their faces, which I did not return. He was even starting to get bored with something that hadn't even happened yet. That boring presentation, I already knew everything they would say, they would send someone to introduce me to the whole fucking castle and I just wanted to not talk to anyone. I wanted to get rid of the unbearable old fucker's voice that my dad was and especially the disgusting bitch that was my stepmother.
Only he did not see how self-serving that woman was.

" This must be Zayn, right?" I just looked at him as if it were the obvious. " I'm the director of the institution. It will be a pleasure to have you as a student, everyone here ends up becoming hardworking, good people, people who want to change the world, want to make a difference." I raised my eyebrow slightly with that and looked at my father in the next second.

" They'll fry my brain, do you know that, right?" — That made my father laugh nervously, shaking his head.

" He's playful anyway." I rolled my eyes with his stupid attempt to look like I was kidding. What if I wasn't? I looked at the director with that doubt on his face, I even look behind him and right look at the castle.

"I'm just kidding?" I asked quietly, licking my lips slightly when I return to face the director who looked like a crazy doctor who ate a child and the crazy one next to him. "Can we skip that part that my dad pretends I'm a good guy and you suck at each other? I'm really hungry, I want to know my room and get rid of all this falsehood." I closed my coat more, passing them and going up the stairs. I heard the director tell my father that behavior was not allowed here and that I would learn it.

In his dreams, of course!

I was forced to wait for their sluggishness behind me, longing for a headset so I wouldn't hear all that bureaucracy that was unbearable. The rules were endless, I heard only a few that were even obvious. No sex. No boys in girls' rooms or the other way around. The girls' dorms were on the other side of the campus, which made it difficult for them to escape or for the boys to escape. No smoking. No alcohol. With nothing fun to be honest.

Until I stop walking when he says that the internet was only allowed on weekends. I look at him in disbelief and he does the same to me, I even see a smile on the lips of that asshole woman who was married to my father.

"The popular Zayn Malik will lose his followers when they have no notification of his beautiful days at the pool." I narrowed my eyes at her with that stupid comment.

" Be careful not to put bleach in your martini, Dad. She just wants your money." I said the warning about that, getting a punch on his arm from hers.

" He doesn't respect me. Will he learn this here?" she questioned the director who sighed.