Chapter Two

HARRY STYLES

I nudged my cheek internally with the tip of my tongue, forcing my eyes to stay on the page of that book. However my skin burned in a strange way and I knew why. That boy was still staring at me, he was lying there looking at me as if I had undressed. It was exactly the way I was feeling with his gaze. As if he himself undressed me and was there judging me, evaluating me and seeing if I was good enough.

I leaned my body a little tense on the bed, taking off my sneakers and trying to relax more in bed. I was just getting a little difficult with that boy still staring at me. What did he want? I closed the book tightly and raised my eyes until I met his eyes. He had brown eyes, but he had a tone in them that made me wonder what it was, it seemed to have a lighter shade and even a darker one. His eyes also contained that tone of mystery just as he did. He came with that sign that screamed for everyone to keep the distance and it was that same sign that made everyone want to get closer. That kind of cliché that everyone freaked out about. That type of boy that we called "bad boy" and all the girls want.

I knew he was going to be successful here with style, the debauchery, the seductive smile on his lips, that look that burned whoever he was looking at. I didn't know which one was there with me, maybe irritated me with that look, made me uncomfortable, I could even do it and I was. And so? Did he think I would want to punch him? Not with all the effort in the world he would achieve that. He thought he knew me only because of my father's compliments, everyone here thought they did. And the truth was that no one even came close to meeting me.

— And can we leave the room? — finally said something, licked my lips and took a deep breath before answering.

— Yes we can. Dinner is at seven, after that we are forced to retire and then we can't go out anymore. There's the inspect in the rooms at nine and another at eleven. — I let my voice come out soft, calm and very patient too. — There's another one at dawn too.

— Damn, do they even watch in the bath? — It contained an irony in his voice.

— No. The bathrooms are the only ones that do not contain cameras. — I replied simply. — The rooms don't either. But there is the inspect at those times.

— If you can't have sex, at least masturbation, we had to, right? — that made me swallow dry, looking away at the same time. — Are you too good even for that?
— Stop thinking you know me. — My voice comes out a little harsh and I can see a smile of interest on his lips.

— So ... you touch yourself in the bathroom. — He said, laughing softly. I decided not to answer because I knew he was still in that game of trying to irritate me. — Now you have a roommate, okay? If it takes too long, I'll have to use the bathroom with you masturbating or not.

I looked at him again with narrowed eyes.

— Rest assured that I am part of the group that works for a much better ecosystem. Less time spent in the shower is one of the pertinent topics we discussed. — I nibbled on my lip, feeling irritation spill over into my voice.

— Hm, without touching yourself in the shower then. Do you touch yourself in your bed? — that subject came up again.

— Why do you want to know this so much? — I cross my arms, deciding that maybe it's a good time to go for a walk and leave him talking to himself.

— I do not want to know. You must not have touched your own cock for a long time, trophies and medals would not allow you to do that and besides it is a sin. — Then he got up from the bed.

— You should try this. — I get up behind him, watching him turn his face and look at me over his shoulder.

— Masturbate? — He asked with an amused tone, I rolled my eyes.