Chapter Twenty

HARRY STYLES

Cara was sitting next to me on the lawn. I couldn't stop laughing at what she had done to Olivia. She switched the shampoo and conditioner to a tick and flea treatment. He thought it was what a bitch should wear anyway. I knew it was very wrong for me to be laughing at this, but I was laughing. Cara had indeed become my best friend. She was amazing. Very funny and made me stop being afraid to express what I felt.

Payne and Tomlinson stopped making fun of me. Every time they tried to do that, Cara wouldn't let me and I ended up getting used to it and defending myself too. So they really and finally stopped. I was feeling accomplished and extremely confident.

"You know you're going to have to douche, right?" I widened my eyes instantly at her voice.

"You are crazy?" I pushed her.

"I'm serious, Hazza." - laughed weakly. "Zayn won't give you the ass for fucking. Look at his passive face." She let out another loud laugh.

"Really... He really doesn't look like... Anyway." I cleared my throat.

"And you have a nice ass! All round, has more ass than even me." I felt her squeeze my ass and I slapped her hand. "He's going to want to smear that ass all over and fall on his mouth."

I pushed her away again, covering my face and shaking my head.

"Fall over?" Like... kiss there?" I pulled my fingers apart and looked into her blue eyes.

" I think Zayn looks like he's going to give you a very tasty rimming that will make you see stars." She smirked at me.

"For God!" I went back to covering my face. "And will it hurt?"

"It will, it sure will. But if you really like him, want it to be with him, I think it's right to talk about it first. He must know you never use your ass."

I curled my lips and my eyes went to the gorgeous brunette leaning against the pillar. He smoked quietly there while talking to Liam. He was so beautiful. With each passing day I wanted him more.

"Damn it, I really want to feel all of him inside me." I finally took it out loud.

"He wants you too, Hazza. Zayn is just very coveted, the typical bad boy who doesn't know how to deal with what he's feeling. He has to be sure of what he wants and then he will fight for you." she said more seriously.

"He doesn't even have to fight for me. I'm already his." I sighed weakly.

"The Halloween plan will work. By the way, his idea of ​​the labyrinth...Wow!" I grinned at her, remembering that.

"It has to work out. Need!" - I said very excited and... excited.

"Oh, your father." she murmured, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm so glad you guys really took to dating! Dinner last weekend was perfect. We must repeat more often, Cara. I'll tell your parents to go to your country house." I wanted to roll my eyes at that falsehood and interest in Cara's family money.

But at least with her I wasn't unhappy. We had agreed to just pretend to date because she really was a lesbian. She was madly in love with a girl named Aphrodite. The girl was like Zayn, she loved picking up everyone who walked past her. It was popular too. He hated giving in to what he felt. And my blonde friend was crazy about her on a level that I thought was just too cute. She really liked her.

"Of course, Mr. Styles. The lake is indeed amazing and will definitely please you. Let's arrange this tour soon. I'll text my parents over the weekend." She smiled at my dad, being the good actress that she was. Then he turned his face and kissed my cheek as if we were the most perfect couple ever. "Speaking of which... Can I go to your house next weekend? I want to spend a little more time with my love." I frowned slightly at the thought.