Chapter Three

ZAYN MALIK

I got up earlier than that stupid bastard and headed for the bathroom. Today we would have as classes, at least during that period I would have a peace with him. He would run away and avoid him at all costs. Unbearable! That's what he was. Gossip, daddy's little boy and a pain in the ass.

I was singing and dancing in the shower, until I smiled immensely at the knock on the door.

- Zayn, I need to use the bathroom so we can go to class. - That got me another low laugh. I just sang louder and had even changed the song, I was letting my voice out louder and I was totally unconcerned about his haste.

- Call your dad to kick me out of the shower. - I said loudly, turning off the register when I saw that it had been a long time.

But it doesn't come out of the bathroom. I just kept curling up there until I left about ten minutes for him to get ready. I left with the towel wrapped around my waist, seeing the boy red with anger and I retracted my lips with the laugh that I almost let slip.

- Are you mad, Harry? - I asked mockingly, smiling cynically at him too. The same thing passes by me snorting, wanting to burn me alive for sure. He was even better red that way, angry, his green eyes on fire. It didn't even seem like the unbearable pain in the ass he was. - Anger suits you, my dear.

I hear him mumble things in another language that I could have sworn was French. But I shrugged, wearing that tacky and ridiculous uniform while he showered. I stop in front of the mirror, sighing heavily as I put on my tie. My face grimaces without even realizing it myself. The well-pressed white shirt highlighted my very dark hair, my brown skin looked a little better with the navy blue blazer. I left some buttons on the shirt open, the tie loose and the blazer open. I pulled my hair back, smiling slightly when I saw that it had been played the way I enjoyed it.

I ran my fingers over my stubble before I sprayed the perfume, watching the starter come out of the bathroom already dressed and that made me laugh a little, pulling his attention to me with a look that asked what was the fun.

- Ashamed to change in front of me, Styles? - I look at him intensely through the reflection of the mirror, seeing him roll his eyes and leave like crazy, finishing getting ready in a hurry. His wet hair that was getting in the way of many things and I could tell just from the way he was trying to get it out of his face.

- I'm almost wasting my time and it's all your fault, Malik! I am never late, never. What was your problem? - His voice came out more hoarse than usual, totally choked with anger and it was a lot of fun.

- My fucking problem was that I didn't eat breakfast because of you. - I point a finger at him, leading me to the bedroom door.

- Don't be that way. - I turned my face to him who handed me a thermos cup and the smell was just coffee, I frowned slightly at the glass and his green eyes.

I take it in the next instant, bringing it to my lips and taking a sip. It was warm, which was no wonder. He sighed and went back to get his blazer from the bed. Was he thinking that that act would win me over? I turned to face him and when he came towards me, I gave a forward impulse making the boy hit the coffee cup and the liquid spilled all over him.

- Oops, I didn't see you were coming back. - I pouted sadly, returning the glass to him and leaving the room without himself. A feather that he would have to change his shirt now.

I put my hands in my pants pockets as I walked directly to the room I knew where it was. They had forced me to do two tours practically yesterday, thanks to my memory that it was great I remembered each place that they had presented to me. The only ones lost in that place would be the director with his little boy, thinking that they were going to put me on track. But I had to confess that it was being fun to see the boy try, he was really hard.