Chapter Sixteen

HARRY STYLES

Zayn and I went to shower after we got back from that bush. I heard him curse me a lot for having entered that forest and that, luckily for us, he memorized the path. I just agreed because he was right, I would probably be there lost and crying when I realized my stupidity of having gone to the bush. I showered faster than Zayn because I wanted to change before him. Yes, I was still ashamed of my body even after what had transpired between us.

A smile always crept onto my lips as I remembered what he had done to me. I would never forget, ever. I was feeling so good that I really didn't care about Olivia or Louis anymore. Bad luck for them. It was intoxicating to remember his moans when he touched me. His brown eyes grew darker and more intense as he stared at me. I could feel his desire overflowing in his breathing, in the sweat of his soft brown skin and in his so perfect moans.

Zayn Malik wanted me.

I smiled even more when I thought about it. Feeling my heart beat faster. I ran my fingers through my shower-damp hair and looked over at Zayn as he stepped out of the shower, the towel around his waist. I turned my face and faced the wall. I heard him chuckle at that, but I ignored his chuckle, just watching his shadow remove the towel and my cheeks getting so hot because I felt so much like turning my face and admiring his naked body.

It wasn't wrong to want that after what we'd done, but I still felt shy about doing things like that. Zayn cleared his throat and I quickly turned to him, seeing that he was already dressed.

"I just don't call you to explore the place because I'm dying to go to bed." he commented, running his fingers through his damp, dark strands as well. "You've tired me out, boring boy."

He whispered that last part and winked at me. I swallowed hard, biting my cheek internally and lowering my face. Getting shy by that comment.

"Are you going to stay there in the bathroom?" — I looked back at him and got up very quickly because there was no way I was going to be alone there. This made Zayn laugh and I stuck my tongue out at him.

We went back to the tent, I was feeling tired too, like I was running a marathon. But I loved the feeling of lightness. When I lay down, I curled up in the blanket a little. And I turned my body sideways, facing Zayn who was lying in the same way. His eyes were on me, they were calm and there was a beautiful glow in them. I could even swear he was smiling with them and I could stare at them until dawn. I took a deep breath, watching his brows knit together slightly as I brought my hand up to his face. I let my fingers touch his jaw, just the tips, tracing the outline of his face. Squeezing your chin lightly.

I went up to his cheek, sliding my fingers on his skin until I reached his hair. I smiled slightly for touching him again, I removed the damp strands from his face shower. Zayn was staring at me intently as I did this and I could feel his breathing a little too hard. I ran my fingers down his face until I touched the lips. With my forefinger and the middle one I drew his lower lip. God, his lips were too beautiful. I saw him part his lips when I was running my fingers over them and then Zayn lightly put his tongue out, touching my fingers with the tip of it. I laughed nasally because it gave me a shiver. Then I pulled her bottom lip down as I slid my fingers up her chin, down his neck and let my fingers slide down to his chest.

He took my hand right away, intertwining our fingers and bringing them together between our faces. I smiled at him because of that and he sighed softly.

"Good night, boring." His whispering voice gave me the slightest shivers.

"Good night, Z." I saw him smirk at the nickname. Then he closed his eyes and I did the same.