Chapter Twenty-three

ZAYN MALIK

Harry was now sitting up, and I ended up doing the same as him, holding his hand and intertwining our fingers as I waited for his answer, which he was a bit unsure of telling me. That made me apprehensive, but I still kept my eyes on him, waiting patiently, all in his time, even letting my thumb linger over the back of his hand, feeling the soft skin on my finger, knowing I was soothing him somehow when his breathing seemed to improve. His free fingers ran through his sweaty strands and tossed them to one side and his green eyes came up to my brown ones.

" Louis was my best friend," he started telling, and I was already surprised at this part. "I thought of him as a brother, really.trusted him with all my being and he also trusted me. We were really brothers, he told me everything and I told him everything. We were basically inseparable."

He gave a sad little smile at that and I kissed his hand, but I was still very surprised.

" He started to like a boy in secret. Only I knew, I also helped him to find this boy. But he didn't want anyone to know because the people he hung out with, well, they were like my dad and his. I'm not sure what happened, but his friends started picking on this boy he liked and he ended up getting into their wave, making fun of him, bullying him and that hurt both sides. It turned out that they were discovered, and everyone knew that they had something together. The boy assumed what he felt and Louis, well... and that made him punch the boy who left extremely hurt. His family sued Louis for violence, bullying and homophobia as well. That made him lose his college scholarships and he says I was the one who gave them because I was the only one who knew about the novel" he said, while some tears ran down his face.

"Harry, don't be like that. I'm so sorry for what happened, it wasn't your fault. I know that is not. And he's such an asshole for blaming others for his own shit," I commented, indignant at that shitty Tomlinson, and then hugged Harry, pulling him against me. "Forget about it, okay? You are not alone." I kissed his cheek, drying his tears with my lips.

"I don't want to lose you, Z," he whispered into the hug, making me hold him even tighter against me.

" You will not. You won't," I replied quietly, pressing my lips to his cheek. "Let's take a bath?"

"Together?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"You're not ashamed, are you? We just had sex, boring boy" I laughed weakly at that and he laughed too.

"I like the way you look at me. It leaves my body warm, makes me feel desired and extremely beautiful. I still don't know how to handle it very well, but I like it a lot," he said in a shy way that made me bite his cheek.

" You are extremely beautiful, hot, perfect in every curve and detail. There is no defect in you, I want you to understand that, okay?" I touched his chin with my fingers, squeezing it subtly.

"Come here," he whispered, and pressed our lips together.

I parted my lips and let my tongue slide into her mouth slowly, feeling them rub together slowly as my body shivered with it. I closed my lips sucking his a little, listening to him sigh and pass his from side to side on mine, sticking his tongue a little more in my mouth and taking it to him. I moaned softly at that, sliding my fingers from his chin to his well-defined jaw.is very well drawn, controlling it with my thumb and feeling Harry smile against my lips. I smiled back and licked his lips from bottom to top, and then brought my eyebrows together with the tip of his tongue tracing my lips in a way that gave me goose bumps. Then I opened my eyes and saw him do the same, letting that clear, intense green deepen into mine that were very close. I ran the tip of my nose along the side of his and he repeated my act, still looking into my eyes. Harry approached again and put his lips on mine, giving a tight peck and I did the same, without closing our eyes.