Chapter eight

HARRY STYLES

That book was making me hot, I also knew it was because of that damn dream...nightmare. Nightmare, Harry! But I was feeling kind of unusually hot and my thoughts were not good, not pure and really weird. Simple things made me this uncomfortable, like watching Olivia eat because she ate so slowly it made me imagine things. But it was okay to fantasize about his girlfriend, so far it was totally up to standards. Nothing wrong.

But I felt hot whenever I saw Zayn reading that book, his eyes burned on the pages, he bit his lips hard and I could swear he even sighed there were parts. His laughter also filled the room at times and it was so nice to listen to, it caught me wishing there were more funny scenes for him to let go of again. I ended up smiling at one point and our eyes met, making him smile back for a few moments and then turn his attention back to the book.

"Can I tell you something?" - I decided to break the silence in the room, my voice came out hoarder than usual due to shame.

Zayn looked up from his book and looked at me puzzled, even a little surprised. He closed the book in the next instant and left it beside him on the bed. Giving a sign that I could speak. I took a deep breath and lightly bit my cheek.

"You are a virgin". he declared, my eyes widened at that and threw a pillow at him. He laughed softly and threw the pillow back.

"Idiot indeed. How did you know this was it?" - I crossed my arms, frowning.

He laughed more, let out the laugh himself and even rolled a little on the bed letting the laughter muffle while doing that movement.

"You've rolled up too much, you're all red and thinking about talking. It could only be sex related, Harry." - he declared, sitting down again. And then I noticed that he had stopped with the "boring boy" thing. "And for those who hadn't kissed right yet with a tongue, obviously they've never had sex." Zayn concluded, blinking his brown eyes at me.

"Olivia and I are having the house to ourselves on Saturday. I think I'm ready for that big step." — I took a breath as I spoke the words, as if I was taking courage and technically I was.

"It's just sex, Styles." - He shrugged, even being very calm in talking, without mockery or anything like that. "Just literally relax and enjoy."

He licked his lips and grinned.

"It's not that easy. Sex is important to some people, okay? It's a very great intimacy, two bodies without clothes, sharing and sharing their intimacies, being vulnerable together and giving themselves completely."- I spoke slowly so I wouldn't stutter and sound pathetic. But he looked at me all over like I was and I felt he was holding back a laugh. Okay, he was an asshole who would never understand me.

"Have you already cum?" I gasped at his question and suddenly started coughing. He chuckled and pointed to the water beside my bed, on the dresser. I took the glass and had a few sips.

"What?" I asked between a few coughs.

"Have you come yet, Styles? Has your girlfriend ever masturbated you? Has it ever sucked you? Or have you already touched yourself?" He was very direct and

I could feel my cheeks getting too hot with those questions. How naughty on me. Jesus! 

"Olivia is very decent, we've never touched each other like that. We respect each other too much and love each other too much." It sounded false aloud, but I didn't withdraw it and didn't even make the face I wanted to sketch because it didn't sound like it should.