Chapter Six

HARRY STYLES

My eyes looked at Zayn who was sleeping heavily, it seemed like nothing could wake him up. Maybe the tiredness of the nightmares now made him really black out. The things Monroe had said to me were still very clear in my mind. Zayn was abandoned when he was just eleven years old by his mother. Never heard from again, Monroe said she was quite capable of changing her name, surname and her entire life never to be found again.

Soon after that the boy only sank into scandals. His adolescence had been troubled. At the age of fourteen he was found drunk in his father's rooftop swimming pool. Several teenagers published photos of the event that were used in newspaper headlines. Parties and more parties where only the police had to end.

Monroe also said that before his mother's abandonment he was an excellent student, the best grades, numerous awards too. That made me smile, his problem had been that. But I couldn't imagine his pain, being abandoned shouldn't really be easy. My eyes were still staring at him with a certain pity. Did that eleven-year-old boy still exist in there? Or was he really lost?

I sighed low, throwing my back onto the mattress. I pulled the comforter up and tried to sleep. It wouldn't do any good to think about Zayn's past. But knowing about him only made me more intrigued by him.

***

Olivia was kissing all over my chest, her tongue passing right in the middle of it. His lips sucked my skin with precision. I felt a slight burning in some sucks she left under my jaw. It was delicious... My green eyes rolled back inside my lids.

I parted my lips and let the moans out. Thirsting for more, crying out for more strength too. Almost letting the request to leave marks escape my mouth. His lips descended even further until he reached my belly button. An ecstatic smile played on my lips as I felt the shiver take over my entire body. I gripped my lip tightly with his lips moving lower until he reached my underwear.

I opened my eyes when I saw that she had stopped, but when I looked to see what had happened it wasn't Olivia there, it was Zayn pulling the fabric of my underwear with his teeth.

I knit my eyebrows at that scene.

Push him, Harry! But how? His brown eyes were so clear, so longing and thirsty for me. Like I was the guy of his dreams.

He lowered my boxers with his mouth until my fully erect cock was fully exposed. His tongue circled my glans, my breath got heavier and heavier. I pushed my hips up a little to stop him from torturing me like that.

Was he cheating on Olivia with Zayn? What? My mind went blank as he took me whole in his mouth, starting the back and forth with strength, agility, and speed. Swallowing me whole, his lips making the perfect suction.

I pushed my hips even further into his mouth, unable to feel my own breath, unable to feel anything other than my entire body on fire. My skin felt like melting from the heat. I could feel my hair sticking to my forehead, the back of my neck and even my pillow.

A noise in the room made me open my eyes at once and there was no one in my bed. Just me sounding, fully dressed. Zayn was still sleeping in his bed and hadn't even moved the last time I looked. The only thing different there was that I was extremely excited.

What the fuck was that I dreamed of?

It was not possible! A nightmare, a total nightmare. Sure enough, thinking too much about what Monroe told me messed with my mind.

***

I called Olivia to have lunch with me in the castle garden during classes, I tried not to stare at Zayn too because whenever I looked at him that dream appeared in my mind. Dream nothing, an absurd nightmare. Sizeless nonsense. That yes, what was I in my head to dream about that? Just remembering it my nerves were on edge, I felt so angry just remembering.