Chapter Ten

HARRY STYLES

I couldn't take what Zayn said to me since yesterday. Basically I could barely sleep, I wondered if he was serious. I thought on the one hand that I was hallucinating that he said he could kiss me anyway. A kiss that Olivia could never give me. God! Why was my mouth watering just imagining this? My mind took me to extremely dangerous places. His lips were the perfect shape. It was impossible not to notice them. Voluptuous in the right measure, it had such a perfect reddish tone. The way he left them ajar, his tongue running tight between them.

How would I look at him after that? Would he try something? Every time I thought about it my heart seemed to make a samba school like the ones they have in Brazil at that festive time that they have and worship. Would I reciprocate if he kissed me? Would I be able to push him away when I've already found myself wondering what his lips would be like? Running her fingers through the black strands that felt silky smooth and perfect for getting lost and never found. His hot breath hitting my face. How would his kiss taste?

Oh God, what would it be like if I got addicted to the taste of his kiss? What would become of me?

I shouldn't be thinking about it. It really shouldn't. I had a beautiful girlfriend, too perfect, carved by the gods. And that he loved me so much, we were going to get married as soon as we graduated. She would accompany me in politics and be the perfect First Lady for me. Damn it, I had my whole life planned out for that brown-eyed guy to walk into her and mess her up. He was turning me upside down, I knew that.

When would he be released from the dungeons? God in heaven, I wanted so badly to look at him. See what you would see in his eyes. How would he look at me? I got short of breath just thinking about it. My hands were sweating cold. Would he kiss me? I hope so.

Not. I hope not.

Yes, I hope so. Enough of that, Harry Edward Styles! Jesus Christ!

My green eyes stared at the empty chair he was supposed to be in that class that seemed uninteresting to me. His gaze would come to mine if he were here. His mesmerizing brown eyes would sink into mine with an intensity I'd never seen in anyone else. Wouldn't even blink and steal my breath just that look. It would make my skin burn the deeper it went into my green tones. I was startled when I saw Niall snap his fingers in front of me.

"Staring at Zayn's empty chair is kind of sick, you know?"- I swallowed hard because he noticed I was staring at his chair.

"I'm just curious how long my dad is going to leave him there. Like, he might freak out more than he already is, you know?" I cleared my throat, Niall chuckled and nodded.

"Are you afraid of him, Harry?" I wrinkled my nose quickly at that sudden question.

- No. Why should I"? I turned my eyes to the blonde next to me.

"He looks...intimidating." He lifted a shoulder and I nodded silently. He was. "I think he's sexy too." - That made me cough because I choked on my own saliva.

- What?" My voice came out a little stifled from coughing. He kept looking around, his cheeks red from my gag drawing attention.

"I just told the facts. The whole school thinks so, Harry. He can have boys and girls at his feet." He shrugged again, but in a lower voice.

"And have you liked boys since when?" I asked quietly. Niall had always been straight to me and so was I. I mean, I still am.

"I don't like boys, Harry. But I just found out that Zayn is everyone's type, regardless of their sexual orientation. Do you disagree?" - He turned his eyes to me, I swallowed hard with that question because I didn't want to answer it.