Chapter Twenty - two

ZAYN MALIK

Harry was moaning so beautifully that he was making me even more excited than I already was. My body went up and down his, feeling his volume extremely marked in his underwear. So I rubbed my cock also hard on yours, rubbing with real pressure. Squeezing and kneading his body with mine on top, listening to his moans echo through the room. But I didn't stop, I just took my lips to his, licking from bottom to top. Then flicking my tongue from left to right, letting loud sighs bounce off his open, luscious mouth. Harry managed to get me a stagnant moan when he pushed his hips up, rubbing his hard cock more intensely on mine, and that made my left hand squeeze his thigh with extreme desire, feeling him open his legs more for me.

I don't remember how, but we had started making out hard and fast in the hallway of his house and now we were in his bed in our underwear. I knew it was our accumulated boner speaking for the other, but we didn't care. I just wanted to feel her soft, luscious body that seemed to fit mine perfectly. My fingers dug into his full thigh with more pressure and momentum, I heard Harry let out more moans against my lips and my eyes rolled back behind their lids as his hips were thrust upward. So I went up one of my hands and felt his hot and extremely hard cock, rubbing my palm right after against that warm tissue, getting to hear hoarse and loud sighs from him.

I let my lips slip from his as I slid my body down, rubbing our breasts and ended up repeating the act when I saw how excited he got. I smirked and slid past him, running my lips down his neck, giving wet kisses all over the side until I reached the curve of his neck, where distributed delicious hickeys until they land on his shoulder, biting and getting more husky gasps from him, feeling him lift lightly his hips, rubbing his erection on my body. I licked his skin, stopping at one of his nipples, where I circled it with the tip of my tongue, tracing it very hard, hearing Harry gasp and pushing his chest against my mouth. Then sucking hard and using my other hand to squeeze the other, giving a light pinch and feeling Styles arch his back. I patted his nipple so he wouldn't do that and laughed weakly with the hoarse moan coming out torn.

"Oh, Z... This is so... good!" - he whispered in a broken voice, only making me lick his nipple from bottom to top repeatedly, giving some kisses together and listening to his sly moans. "Zayn" he moaned again, I smiled against his chest and then I sucked his nipple, sucking it harder and hearing Harry gasp really loudly.

I went to the other one, licking it the same way I did the other one, and took my hand to the one with my mouth before, rubbing my fingers on it and making it even harder. Harry kept letting out sly, hoarse moans that were making my dick even tighter inside my boxers. So I gave him a really nice hickey on his chest, eliciting a small howl from him and a hoarse groan from me because it was so delicious to hear his hoarse voice echo in the room. I went down my body by his, kneeling between his legs, taking my hands on the side of his waist, pulling his briefs slowly down, watching him lift his hips up to help me take them off at once. Seeing him completely undressed just for me on that bed made me sigh heavily, devouring him with my burning eyes.

Fuck, he was insanely perfect in every detail!

"You are so Beautiful. So fucking beautiful." I knit my brows together and sighed again, looking deep into her beautiful green eyes. He gave me a beautiful smile. "You're my dream come true," I whispered, licking my lips and watching his eyes glint at me.

"I'm yours, Zayn." His smile widened and I let a little one form on my lips. Hearing that sounded even more like a dream, to be quite honest.

Nobody had ever told me that before.

I leaned my torso forward, taking my lips to his hard cock, licking only his glans and listening to him sigh hard and his abdomen contract. I got goosebumps with his fingers in my hair, closing my eyes as I heard him groan softly as I licked his cock all the way, starting from the left side and then moving to the right. Harry held my hair more lightly and I even felt his fingers massage my dark strands. I put his cock all in my mouth, pressing my lips around him all the way down and up very slowly, listening to him sigh and moan along already kinda out of control. My heart was still beating fast, my breath was still lacking, but even so I managed to increase the rhythm of my lips moving up and down. I circled his cock with my tongue, leaving it behind and when I felt it pass in a vein that pulsed deliciously against my tongue I heard Harry let out a very loud and torn moan, arching his back. I pressed right there with my lips and my tongue making the absorption come out with more force.