Chapter Thirteen

ZAYN MALIK

I felt Betty's fingers on the back of my neck, she had slept in my room again that week. Somehow I didn't feel like throwing her out like I used to do to everyone else. I closed my eyes, straining my lids, exhaling with her nails running down my back.

"Your skin is so beautiful. So smooth... perfect. I could stare at it for hours." I heard his voice and I smiled slightly at that.

"I know I'm really hot. It's written on every part of my body." I heard her laugh at that and bite the back of my neck.

"I didn't want to feed your ego. You really are hot." I smiled weakly at that and turned to face her. Kissing her passionately, bringing her naked body over mine.

"There's a really cool movie in the cinema." - I commented, moving my lips down to her neck, licking until I reached her chin.

"Are you asking me on a date, Malik?" She pulled back a little, smiling mischievously.

"Dates are for boring old people. I just want to go to the movies together." I shrugged. She smiled wider and gave me a tight peck.

"I'm going home and taking a shower then. Will you pick me up there?"

I smiled slightly at that and nodded in agreement. Watching her get up and I let my eyes sweep over that hot body she had. That dragon tattoo on her ass was the biggest turn-on.

As soon as she left. My father came in making a big fuss that I had left the roof all messed up again. That same speech that I was useless, that he'd rather not have a child than have me. It was the same speech as always. So when he left, I went to take a shower, feeling even euphoric from going out with someone for the first time. Not that I haven't invited other people before, but whatever.

What would it be like to walk hand in hand with someone? Hug her by the shoulder during the session. Steal a kiss or two. Also controlling myself not to have sex right there in that room. I felt the euphoria rise within me at being able to do all of this for the first time.

Once ready, I smiled when I saw myself in the mirror. But when I picked up my cell phone to ask if she was ready yet, she had sent a text saying she wasn't feeling well. I found that strange, but I replied that it was okay, we would go another day.

During the week, I met Betty a few times, she would call me to go there or she would come here. I asked her out again when she said she was hungry, but she insisted we order food. And the third time I called and she gave me another excuse.

"What's the problem?" I asked. Pausing at the bedroom door to not let her out. She took a deep breath, took a breath and looked at me.

"Look, prettyboy, you fuck really well. A delight even to be able to have sex with you. But honestly... You're not one for dates, you should know that already." I saw the yellow smile on his lips.

"So I'm just good for fuck? What do you mean?"

"But isn't that good?" Be the badass in bed. No feelings to worry about. That's great, baby." She tried to get closer, but I took a step back. Grabbing my jacket from her couch and my car keys.

"You're right." - I smiled evilly. "Only I'm kind of sick of your pussy right now."

I heard her tell me to go for the fuck, but I just knocked on the door.

That wasn't the first time and it wasn't the last time that had happened. And like every time it happened, I got hurt listening to that.

NOWADAYS