Date

*Yn's POV*
Tomorrow was a Hogsmede weekend.
And you were gonna ask Remus to Hogsmede for your first official date.
"Remus, d'you wanna go to Hogsmede with me"
"Yes, like an actual date or what" he asked
"Yes, like an actual date" you replied.
"Remember our first 'date', when you did that barrel roll" said Remus
"Oh yeah. Merlin, that's it. We do a re-enactment of that day" you said jumping up and down.
"Sounds like a plan" said Remus.
👧🏻❤🐺
"Have fun on your date" James called
"We will" you shouted.
"Sirius still has that pink streak in his hair" Remus stated smirking.
"Yep, do you like my jacket" you asked, motioning to Sirius' leather jacket, which you'd won, again.
"Where'd you wanna go" asked Remus, even though he knew exactly where you were going.
"The book store" you answered grinning.
"Why are you so excited, again" asked Remus
"Oh, there's just a new book I wanted to buy there" you replied, smirking.
"No way, you didn't" he asked
You and Remus walked to the book shop, actually Remus walked, you skipped and cartwheeled the whole way.
When you arrived you led Remus straight to the new arrivals table and picked up a book titled Spiral. You handed Remus the book and he read the blurb.
Anne was never in control, the world was always spiralling around her, making her feel frightened. Everything was loud. Things without rhythm were upsetting.
People were hard to read.
But maybe she could find some way to cope with Autism.
He turned the book back over and read the author's name. Yn Ln.
"Yn, you wrote this book too, when do you sleep" asked Remus
"Sleep, who's she" you joked.
"Why didn't you say you were writing another book" asked Remus, his eyes wide.
"It was a surprise" you said.
Remus then dragged you to the checkout and bought Spiral. He then started reading it straight away, not watching where he was going and crashing into the door on the way out. It was adorable. Then to show off, you took the book and perfectly navigated your way to honeydukes sweet shop.
"Ok, alright, I get it, you're the best, amazing and more arrogant than James, now can I please have the book back" asked Remus
"Hmmm, maaaaayyybee, maaaaayyybee not" you said smirking as you handed Remus the book anyway.
"Thankyou, it's really good by the way" said Remus.
"Thanks Rem, now, chocolate frogs" you said dragging the tall boy over to the chocolate frogs shelf.
You grabbed heaps of chocolate frogs and raced to the checkout. Remus tried his best to pay for your chocolate frogs as well as his, but you were not having it.
"But I'm a gentleman, it's only polite" said Remus
"No, you already bought my book, thus giving me about 6 galleons, I don't want you to pay" you argued
"But I'm your boyfriend" grumbled Remus
"Nope, I'm paying for yours infact" you said smirking
"No, please let me be a gentleman" huffed Remus
"No, you're gentle, but hardly a man, I refuse to be treated like a lady when I am, frankly, not in any way ladylike" you said, handing the shopkeeper the money and running out of the shop.
Remus chased you out.
*Remus' POV*
Uggh, yn was so independent, to the point where it was a bit annoying. She never let me do anything for her. But I loved her for it.
I chased yn out of the shop and surprised her by picking her up.
"Oi, Remus, put me down" she squealed, her arms and legs flailing madly.
"No, not until you let me pay you the money I owe you for the chocolate frogs" I said, holding her above the ground.
"Never" she cried
"Then I guess you'll have to stay here" I said, sitting her on top of an old water tank.
"Not again. You're evil Remus" she shouted as I started walking away.
*Yn's POV*
Uggh. Remus had sat you on top of a water tank and wasn't letting you down until you let him pay for his share of the chocolate frogs. That was never gonna happen, so you had to find your own way down.
"Oi Lupin, you're gonna wanna see this" you called as Remus turned around to watch you.
You stood up on top of the tank, and jumped across to a tree, then you flipped off a branch and landed on your feet.
Remus' jaws dropped.
"That was bloody brilliant" said Remus in awe.
"Thanks. now are we going to zonko's or what" you asked.
Then Remus kissed you.
Properly.
Your first actual kiss.
"We didn't do this last year" you remarked
"No, we didn't, but it was great wasn't it"
"Yes"