The Mission *Finally* Ends

A/N Guys I'm so sorry, it's been forever. I've started hanging out with some different people at school and it's been great! I'm sorry I kind of forgot about Nerd😬
*Yn's POV*
You saw Sybil and Alice seem to have an argument with Riverview.
Just a few moments later, Misty found Peter. She took him into Myrtle's bathroom.
Remus sat down next to Lily. He seemed fidgety.
Lily started up a conversation with him, though he was looking past her, watching the doorway.
Myrtle's hand suddenly popped up, through the table.
She poured a tiny vial into Remus' pumpkin juice.
It seemed like an eternity before he finally finished drinking it.
👧🏻💜🐺
Remus looked like he'd just woken up from a nightmare.
"Yn? What? Peter? Spike and Sirius! Cecilia! She drugged me!" All Remus' memories flooded back at once.
"Remus, are you okay?" Asked Lily gently.
"No I'm not! That befoul, bottom feeding, butt faced barrel of bog water made me break up with yn! And I'll have her blood!" Remus shouted, slamming his fists on the table.
"Remus, take a deep breath." You said, gently touching his shoulder.
"We're going to see Professor Dumbledore." Lily explained.
👧🏻💜🐺
You and Lily took Remus to Myrtle's bathroom. Alice and Sybil followed.
Peter was there, he looked confused. Well, more than usual.
"Ok team. We know Cecilia drugged Remus, but we need proof. How did she do it?" Asked Misty.
Your brow wrinkled in thought.
"THE CHOCOLATES!" You cried.
"Of course! Yn I really should've just listened to you and not eaten them." Remus sighed, he put his head in his hands.
"Did you keep the wrappers? If you did, I can testify whether they've got amortentia or not." Sunny asked.
"Yeah, I always keep the wrappers, yn uses them for art projects eventually."
"Good. Let's get them, then go to Dumbledore." Said Myrtle.
"Accio chocolate wrappers!" Muttered Alice.
"Are you guys like, secret agents or something?" Asked Peter, scratching his head.
"I think so!" Cried Sybil, clapping her hands.
"Yeah!" Agreed Amelia.
"Absolutely!" Myrtle smiled. It was great to see Myrtle not moping and moaning.
"That seems like fun, being a secret agent." Said Peter.