The Trouble of Emily

I woke up from the horrible dream. I was panting.

Emily was in the room. "Get out" I said. She ignored my comment and began talking. "Bad dream, sissy" She said smirking. "Get the hell out!" I hollered. She flinched slightly. She began talking but I was focused on Kayla in the door way ready for attack.

Emily turned around to look at what I was looking at. "Oh hi, Kayla."she said with that annoying smirk. "I figured you'd be here." She said. Like I was supposed to know what the hell that meant. She whistled and many vampires came in my room. I got out of my bed and was only in my undies and bra. Dammit I forgot I was half naked. There was only one boy in the pack and all girls. The girls looked away while the boy just stared. I rolled my eyes.

Gross.

I popped a brow at him, he looked into my eyes and that's when I knew. He wasn't here to attack me. He was here to save me, just on Emily's side. A girl lunged herself at me. I grabbed the back of her neck and twisted. I threw her lifeless body on the ground.

Then many girls came up to me. The man came and fought most of them off me. I did about half.

Emily stood there shocked. "H-how?, I'll be back with a better army so you watch out. "Come on Jason." Emily said.

Oh so his name is Jason, not that I care or anything. "No." He said. She looked at him shocked. "I'm sorry what?" He repeated "No." Emily shook her head and left. "Thanks" I said to Jason. He took his shirt off and might I just say he looked hot....Not that kind of hot! I blushed at my own thoughts.

"Don't mention it." He said with a deep voice. His eyes darted to my half naked body. "Nothing to see here" I groaned, He looked up to me as if he forgot I was standing there.

I grabbed pants and a shirt and threw them on. "Thanks" He said. I looked at him weirdly. Huh? He went to the living room. Kayla jumped in, "So" She said smirking, she thinks to much. "Shut up" She just laughed and followed Jason. Phew.