Big Time

LAYLAS POV

"Let's go I'm starving already." Emily nagged. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as she kept poking me. "BEAT YA THERE!!" I hollard.

And with that I used my vampire speed to the grociery store. When I got there I smirked. There were so many people.

So much blood.

Then Kayla and Emily showed up behind me. "THAT WASN'T FAIR YOU CHEATED!"  Emily hollard. I put my hand over her mouth so we didn't show attention. To late though all eyes were on us.

"Is there a problem here?" A lady who worked there asked. I suddenly felt threatened and the urge to hate her was running through my mind. I then smirked. "Everything is just fine.."

"Good beca-" she started but I interrupted her. I lunged myself at her and bit in to her flesh. I stayed there sucking a while. I pulled back with blood dripping down my mouth. All the people that were there froze. And then run for there lives. I saw Kayla smirk from behind me." Let get this party started." Kayla instructed. We all went our desperate ways.

Blood curling screams were heard all over the store.

"Emily! No!" I hollard at Emily. But I was to late. I dropped the person I was draining the life out of.

Just then I let all of me tears slip. All of the pain I was feeling, was falling free. All of the guilt. Everything I had in me was falling sadness, rage and surprisingly fear.

Tear.

Tear.

I then started sobbing. " NO!!. How could you " your going to pay" I started then smirked.

                   " Big Time "

DID YOU ENJOY?! I hope you did. What do you think happens to Emily? Whitfieldprincess@gmail.com