Lets hunt?

I woke up in a room..Laylas room. My memory came flooding back. I touched my neck where I was choked...almost to death. "Sorry about that" Layla said standing in the corner." Oh its fine you almost choked me!!" I said in a fake chirpy voice. "Listen, why do I like being bad? What kind of vampire am I?" She asked, clearly interested. "Well, you are one of worlds dangerous vampire" I said casually. "How did that happen?" She asked once again. "Well the personalitys being mixed together and the way I know you." I retorted. Her eyes soft end and then hardened again, she took one inhale of the air. I started to smell it to. "Think of something else Layla" I told her, but cautiously because of the scent. Her pupils then turned a shade darker as the human blood came closer. "I heard you're a vampire sis " Laylas sister, Emily said. Oh yeah I forgot about her being a vampire. Layla grabbed the bag of blood and drank it all. "Hey that was my dinner!!" Emily said.

"We can get more." Layla said rolling her eyes. "So who turned you?" Emily cut off the awkward silence. "Kayla" she replied casually as if it were nothing. I then got a text from my boyfriend.

From: Conner
Congrats on the new born vampire, babe!!

From:Kayla
Thanks.

I pit my phone back in my pocket. "So let's go get dinner." I said.

Did you enjoy!? I hope you did. @WhitfieldPrincess@gmail.com Luv ya!!