Trouble

Okay, so maybe the guy was very, very hunky but............Kayla smirked. Dammit she's a mind reader, I thought. I looked at Kayla in annoyance. She smiled and looked away. "You should be more loose." Jason said with his adorable British accent. What the hell is wrong with me! 

I frowned, "Loose? I am.....totally.....loose" I said in defense. Jason shook his head, "Keep tellin' yourself that darl." He called me darl oh my gosh!! he called me darl! This is huge people! Erm...........Kayla was looking at me again. "Kayla stop it." She shook her head and laughed. I rolled my eyes, how immature, I thought. But still he called me darl! Jason looked at me with a sweet smile. I swear I was about to die.

I smiled back slightly. "Your beautiful." He said looking me in the eyes, still with his smile. 

Kayla left the room with a wink.

"Uh......" I couldn't even talk! He chuckled deeply. I tried to giggle but it came out more as a choke. "Oh my god are you okay?" He asked concerned. I rolled my eyes. There was a heavy silence that filled the air. We were just talking with our eyes. He began to lean in and I followed a little. He was less then a centimeter away, I could here his soft breathing.

His lips pressed to mine I began to kiss back but stopped. I barley know him and I have stuff to deal with. He frowned. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "I have a lot of stuff going on right now and I barley know you." I said biting my lip. He looked away hurt. "I'm really sorry" I said with my guilty look. Just then, my dad walked in with an army.