Betrayal

JACOBS POV

Really there was nothing in the world that could end my happiness. A zombie eclipse could happen and it wouldn't end my happiness . I pulled back slowly panting for breath, "Do you love me ,Layla?" I asked her looking at her eyes. She seemed unsure.

I put my head down in sadness when I didn't get an answer. "Sorry was still panting but of course I love you!" She said. I lifted my head back up, "That's really horrible because I'm on your dads team."

LAYLA'S POV

My heart stopped beating for a second and I froze in his arms. 

I've been betrayed.

I squirmed in his death grip on my sides. "Let me go!" I hollered. To be honest I was really pissed off right now. Why didn't I see this coming? Who can I trust? Is Kaylee apart of this? 

She couldn't be. 

I squatted and moved my head out of his arms. I walked back from him and got in a 'ready to fight position. I bent my knees slightly and balled up my fists.

I probably look really hot right now in the dress in all.

Hell starts breaking loose right about now. "You betrayed me, your a monster." I said to him in fury.

"Oh Layla, don't you know? You're a monster just like me." He replied. He was trying to manipulate me, I could tell.  But I can't let him push my buttons.

Just then Kayla came up beside me and eyed Jacob. She got the message and got in a fight position. 

"Oh, two against one, that's not a fair game though."Jacob tilted his head to the side in fake sympathy. "Aw, I knew you couldn't take two little girls on your own." I said. I smirked knowing I was manipulating him right back. His jaw clenched, "Of course I can." He said straightening out his tux. 

"Prove, it boo." Said Kayla.

Guess It's about to go down.