Suspision

"AHHHHH" I shouted and thrashed, hoping the women with he dark hoods would stop."Please don't do this!" I shouted. But they were to strong,which is really shocking for girls, I still couldn't believe it,vampires? I suddenly felt a sharp pain plunge into my neck. But I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything but freeze, the blackness over took me first. It felt like all life was draining from me.

Maybe it was?

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

"Kaylee what are those?" I asked my best friend-Kaylee, pointing to marks on her neck. There is something weird going on, marks on her neck, every time she looks at blood her pupils grow a shade darker and, her bottom lip trembles but not because she wants to cry, more like she's resisting an urge to do something? "Oh uh ,I fell " she replied nervously. "Those are not marks where you 'fell' " I said quoting my fingers on the word 'fell'.

"Are to"

I suddenly laughed and pretended to sweat by wiping my fingers across my forehead. I'm such a good actor.

As I looked up she looked so serious. I stopped laughing at her seriousness.

"Uh er- 'jk'" I said you could definetly sense fear in my tone. "Don't." She commanded. I stood up strait showing whatever strength I had in me, an let me tell you, friends, It wasn't much.

"What is up with you and, don't dodge my question. Where did the marks come from?!" I half asked half screamed. She looked stunned, but only for a moment then it was replaced back with her seriousness. Whatever happened to my friend I may not know now, but I am determined to figure out, and I'm sure she's plenty aware of that, because we all know I'm kind of like a.......detective because I'm just that smooth.

I smiled at my funny thought. Where the hell did that come from. I decided it would be funny to tell Kayla (AKA) Kaylee, that I was a detective, Maybe it would loosen her up a bit, make her more chill.

"Kayla, I need to tell you something serious" I said, using my impeckable acting experience and being serious. "Yeah?, what would that be?" She asked popping a brow seriously. "I. Am. A. Detective." I grinned, it didn't loosen her up at all. Dammit why does my best friend have to be so stubborn!

Did you enjoy!!!?! Hope ya did. ILY GUYS :@By the way side pick is Layla.Ok so I know it was a first short chapter, that will change guys. Again ILY.