What a Beauty

A bunch of girls flooded my room. Very pretty girls.

I eyed Kaylee suspiciously. "What you need my friend, Is a makeover!" She said excitedly.

Oh god no.

I shook my head at the thought of a makeover. I was happy with the way I looked!

"And this is going to help me how?" I asked Kaylee popping a brow. "Boosting your confidence!" She said jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes, I mean I understand where she's coming from but damn.

All the girls came around me forming a circle. So I could see none of my room. I groaned and just sat there.

RANDOM GIRL DOING LAYLA'S HAIR/ MAKEUP POV.

Kaylee said she wanted something soft yet bold. We are going to give Layla a nice bold style of tight curls.

As for her makeup we were going to do a nice bold gold color, hey that rhymes, anyway, with a gray for liner.

Her lips were going to be a bold red with the gray liner along the edges of her lips.

KAYLEE'S POV

Jacob is waiting at the community dance for Layla right now! I'm so excited! I'm really hoping those two hit it off.

They'd be a hot couple.

I mentally squealed at the thought.

LAYLA'S POV

I know Kaylee's up to something. I wasn't going to predict the future to it because I wanted it to be a surprise. The girls were still makeuping they're life away.

While I just sat there not being able to do anything.

"Close your eyes." A brunette girl said. She was beautiful.

I did as I was told and my eyes fluttered close. I felt a makeup brush dab my eyes, brushing across gently. I could feel my eyelids trembling slightly.

"What's all this for anyways?" I asked still keeping my eyes closed. "You'll see, Layla." Kayla said. I could feel the smirk on her face.

I felt the liner linger across the bottom of my eyelid right above my eye lashes. I felt her do the same thing to the other eyelid.

"You can open now sweetie." The same brunette said. I opened my eyes and noticed most of the girls getting a curling iron ready. The brunette girl was still in front of me only now doing my lips.

I felt the apple red lipstick flutter against my lips. Along with another liner that I couldn't see the color off. "Rub your lips together." She demanded politely. I did as she said and slowly rubbed them together.

"Over here!" A girl yelled positioning myself to the chair where the curling iron was near by. I looked to Kayla pleadingly. She shook her head and pointed to the chair.

I groaned and moved to the chair slowly sitting myself down.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I heard her grab the curling iron and cringed. I felt the hot steam coming off the wand as she tugged a strand of my hair and wrapped the strand around it.

She repeated this cycle all the way around my head. She grabbed my hand excitedly and took me to the mirror.

I looked into the mirror at my self.

What a beauty.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER BC I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 And oh em gee like 800 reads Ty
SO MUCH ILY :*.

BTW SIDE PIC IS LAYLA THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE ONE WITH JACOB