Im a moster.

"How could you do this to me I didn't do anything to you!" I yelled for Kayla. But .no one was there. Just me sitting in the hard marbled counter.

Great I'm talking to myself! Note the sarcasm.

Then realization hit me, I'm a vampire, a blood sucking demon. Who turned her?

What do I do?

I'm so confused my mind is swirling with questions.

I can't get them out of my mind.. Suddenly I smelled something and trust me my sniffer liked it. It was, it was, "Blood." I barely whispered, finishing off my thought out loud.

I want it.

What if it's my parents? What if it's my sister? Whoever it is I need it, I need the blood, my system needs it.

But I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't know, I just started sobbing, I just sat there on the white hard bathroom counter. After Kayla bit me she left with the blink of an eye, literally.

No, I'm serious I didn't just say literally and not mean it like some people. I blinked and, poof!

I don't know the basics of a vampire I don't know how to hunt, how, how to control myself around blood.

"Honey are you okay?" my mom shouted loud enough for me to hear from the bathroom. "Yeah mom I'm fine" I retorted back. I could feel her coming closer and closer and my senses becoming more sensible, I guess, I don't know vampire talk.

I wish Kayla would have left me some information.

Forget that I'm about to suck my mom's blood. Oh no, I can't do this to her "Kayla!" I shouted hoping for this vampire thing to help in some mind link thing like were wolfs.

It didn't work, before I knew it I open the door to the bathroom and ran out to my mom I tilted her head to the side to expose her neck open and I, sunk my fangs into her neck. I was so ashamed I wasn't strong enough I was weak and you don't know how horrible it feels to be a weak vampire and I'm supposed to be some what vampire!, vampires are supposed to be strong.

Stronger than human beings. I just started sobbing and sobbing some more realizing what I have done.

I'm a monster.

A blood sucking evil monster bitch.

What a nice title.

Not!

Did you enjoy!!? I hope you did. I figuerd out the voice thing on my phone so I don't have to type Anymore!! @Whitfieldprincess10