Uh Oh

What have I done."Dad,Dad!!!!" I shouted and thrashed."Yes darl-. wh-what hap-" seeing my mother on the ground dead was all it took for him to callapse and break down into sobs.Then I remeberd my identity, I needed to keep it private, what could I possibly make up.....THINK THINK!!! I kept telling myself. "I don't know what happend dad, I came out of the bathroom and saw her like this" I refferd to 'this' as my mother,dead.I started sobbing once again."well call 911 you ugly and filthy pig!!!" My father told me. Filthy pig? "You got some nerve, Mr.Tough guy. Don't we?" I suddenly felt a rush of, of, bad. I like it. I like the upper hand. "What are you talking about you little-" I cut him off before he said what will be the death of him,littlerly."Eh-Eh don't get yourself in trouble silly goose." I said teasingly, not in a good way.

KAYLEES P.O.V

Oh my god, I just made one of worlds powerfulest vampires. Oh no I just remeberd that the first time a vampire is made it needs blood, and with that I raced back to Laylas house. I opend the door with no hesitation, I saw Laylas dad with a bite mark on his neck, he was a vampire. I also saw her mother dead on the ground., Laylas dad was tied to a chair...oh boy. I got myself in to trouble.

Did you enjoy?! I hope you did. Tell me about it. Whitfieldprincess10@gmail.com. luv ya!