Ouch.

"Its really nothing, Layla." Kayla said, and might I just say she was clearly annoyed while I was cleaning the incident she said she 'fell'. "Why aren't these marks healing yet?, just tell me, please."I begged. She let out a long and tiring sigh.

"Please don't freak out. Okay you asked me to tell you but, you can't tell another human soul, okay." She said. YES she's finally telling me." Okay, I mean it can't be that bad."

"Oh its that bad. But....you know what I'm not telling you." She changed her mind

"WHAT? WHY?" I hollered. Why is it so hard to tell me the truth she supposed to be my best friend. "You're arguing is going to get you in trouble young lady."

She said, smirking. Why is she treating me like a baby? Just then her lip started trembling from the scab that I picked earlier, it must have busted open cause it was bleeding bad. Her pupils turned a shade darker. What the fu-

"AHHHHHHH the hell are those things!" I couldn't say much though, she......bit me, that was all I remembered at least.

KAYLEES POV

I looked at Layla. I panicked.

I've never made a vampire before! Because whatever vampire I made would've been one of worlds most powerful vampire!

Scary situation!

I panicked what was I suppose to do? Do I leave? Do I stay? Do I cry? So many questions crowded my mind. My conscience was not helping at all.

Sometimes I do imagine a devil and an angel on each of my shoulders? Am I the only one?

Now I'm blabbing, great! Note the sarcasm. Right know I didn't know what to do. I stared at Layla's limp body for a few moments.

What have I done to myself?

To Layla for that matter.

Conner will know what to do! He's my boyfriend, enemy, best friend. We have a complicated relationship.

Actually, I don't want to see him. We're kind of on our enemy mode of you know what I mean.

I could see Layla begin to stir she opened her eyes and... blink! I was gone.

awwww shiiiii ? Didyouenjoythischapter? Sidepickis Kaylee! Luvya @Whitfieldprincess10