Blackness over take

"Layla where are you?" I asked in a rather shaky tone. "I'm in the kitchen" I heard her holler back. "Can I come in" I say again in the same shaky tone, definitely afraid of the answer. "Sure". when I got in there I was so scared, there was blood scattered everywhere and I mean everywhere. "Where did you get all this?"I asked. "Glad you asked, I sucked it all out of my mother's blood and I went out to hunt since you didn't leave me any information. Thanks by the way. " Layla said, sarcasm dripping out of her voice. "Look I'm sorry about that I just never made a vampire before and I didn't know what to expect, I can take you out to hunt if you want" I said. "I already know how, but thanks for the offer." Layla said. Layla used her vampire speed and wrapped her hand around my throat. "Why did you leave me like that. " she said through gritted teeth. I started clawing at her hands like a rake because my air way was getting dangerously low. "I'm.......sor-sorry." Was all I managed to get out before the darkness over took me.

Short chapter ik I'm so sorry I'll update as soon as I can... please vote and comment it gives me motivation and it reminds me...please.   
WhitfieldPrincess@gmail.com luv ya!!