The Second Kiss

I stood there looking in the brown, framed mirror. "So?" The brunette girl asked. She had a perfect petite waist and a smile a guy could die for.

"I-I-" I began stuttering stupidly. She crossed her eyes goofily. I laughed, "I love it, I was going to wear something like this to prom but...." There was a heavy tension in the room as I paused at the end of the sentence.

I coughed awkwardly. "So Kaylee, where are we going?" I asked changing the subject. "The cars waiting outside just go." She said smugly.

Lets be honest for a moment reader, What in the hell is she planning?

No, seriously tell me.

I eyed Kaylee suspiciously. "Oh, we almost forgot!" A blonde hollered. She went behind the mirror I was looking at and grabbed a white hanger with a beautiful two pieced red dress. The first piece was a crop top but the second piece came right below the crop.

So my belly showed a tad bit, but it was the perfect amount of skin.

It had a shoulder strap that came over my shoulder.

It was perfect.

I gasped at the beauty of the dress. I nodded in pleasure and grabbed the hanger quickly. I just changed in front of everyone right there I didn't care. They all have me a weird look, "What you act like you've never seen a half naked person." I said raising my eyes brow, pulling the bottom piece of my skirt up.

They all turned away collecting they're makeup and curling iron. Kaylee motioned with her head out the door. I went over to her for a look of approval. She looked to my shoes and scrunched her head up. She lifted the skirt slightly to reveal my white converse. "Layla! Heals now," she began.

"What! No way I love my baby's!" I said in defense.

She's not taking my baby's.

I think she realized the fight was over when she kept trying to reach to take them off and I moving away from her hands.

She groaned and motioned me to follow her out the door. She led me to...a limo? I didn't question it.

I opened the car door my self and ducked down to crawl in.

She followed closely behind me. I found a seat in the long limo in the middle and sat down. Kaylee parked herself right next to me and rotated herself so she was comfortable.

It was a quiet drive there, wherever there was.

JACOBS POV

I was waiting at the community dance with a red rose in my hand, to match her dress.

And Kaylee said to get a red rosé.

I waited patiently outside of the dance. About five minutes later a limo showed up. It stopped outside of the arena, where the dance was being held. Out came the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I knew it was Layla as soon as I saw her converse. She looked up when she was out of her ducked position.

I caught her eye. She looked so beautiful it wasn't even funny.

We stared at each other for a long while. She walked up to me nervously. I chuckled lowly at her nervous expressions. She arrived to me. "Hi." She said nervously.

"Hey." I said smirking. She looked down embarrassed. I grabbed her chin lightly guiding it so she was looking at me. I looked at Layla like she was the only girl in the world.

She was to me.

Her mouth parted lightly as my hand moved to her cheek. I caressed it, moving my thumb in circles softly. She closed her eyes an her mouth closed. As her eyes were still closed I pressed my lips to hers.

The kiss held so much affection and passion. Her arms wrapped around my neck slowly. My other hand trailed to her other cheek. I grazed her bottom lip with my tongue.

This time, she opened her mouth.