Amy young

In Memory of

                                                              Amy Mae Young

                                                           St Paul's church Service

                                                         Friday 1:30pm-3:00

                                                       December 9th 2030- October 18th 2047

Reading my best friends Funeral invite broke me it ruined me more than I thought I could be ruined already she was so amazing, kind, loving, friendly, caring and smart and this is what she gets for it all of all people she is who is taken next and I feel ashamed Amy didn't do parties she kept to her books and studies wanting a good life for herself and now she's dead over some shitty party overdose I am hurting I feel guilty I just want it to be me not her she didn't deserve this not Amy not her.

every second of the fucking day my phone was going off stupid people pretending they cared for her but just wanting to know what happened that night people really have zero shame and it shows in society.

*knock*  "are you awake Farah?" my mom said with a quiet voice "mhm" I said as she walked in "how are you doing honey?" my mom said sighing "great" I said rolling my head back onto my pillow "everyone has been trying to get a hold of you ask if you're ok" my mom said "stupid people honestly how do they think I'm doing?!" I said with a angry tone "they're just doing the right thing" she said "no they're trying to seem like good people in reality they do not care" I said with a sigh "you may think that but some people truly do feel for you and Amy's family Farah" she said getting up "oh and that Maximo has been twice to see you you should really text him" as she walked out the room "yes mother whatever you say I suppose".

"how she holding up?" Landon asked with worry "God I don't know anymore Landon life is really fucking people over" my mom said shaking her head "she'll be ok mom she always does" he said "yeah not this time Landon."

Landon's point of view

My sister is probably one of the strongest  people I know so far in life it hasn't exactly been easy on any of us especially her and she still gets up everyday and tries which I wish I could do too and that's why I look up to her in a way.

Friday had finally came and I hadn't spoken to a single person until then my mother said the whole of the town is coming to say a finally goodbye to Amy when she didn't even like or know half the people this isn't what she would of wanted and I knew that but I'm stuck here not being able to do anything about it for her. "you ready?" my mom asked "yes" I said quietly I got into the car with my mom and brother I said I'd sit with Jacob at her service as that is what she would of wanted and I need to check up on him I've been selfish and not even asked about him at all .

At the service I seen my full school year even teachers which I'm not surprized at the teachers loved Amy "you thinking what I'm thinking" Jacob said as I turned around "that she wouldn't of wanted this?" I said giving him a hug "my thoughts exactly" as he hugs me back "I can't believe this is how it ends for her I still need to know who did this I can't rest" I said with a tear falling "the Young's have launched an investigation for her but I really don't think they'll get far" he said sighing "why they're police it's their fucking job" I said shaking my head "whoever did it is probably good at covering there traces after finding out how Amy died" he said crying again "hey listen to me Amy isn't just not going to get justice It's not how it works around here understand me?" I said trying to make him feel better " God I hope for her Families sake did you see Ying's face?" he said lowering his head "yes I seen her when I walked in" I said trying to hold back tears "it's not fair anymore" Jake said " I know" I said.

after her service everyone had one drink to celebrate her life and as that happened I seen Maximo standing at the other side of the room I gave him a light smile and he did the same back I just hope he understands why I haven't been texting him and then he walks over "hey you" he said trying to make me feel better "hey you" I said hugging him "I'm not going to ask how you're doing because it is a stupid question" he said hugging me back " well at least you have some brains around here" I smiled " how's Jacob?" he asked " he just wants answers and justice like the rest of us" I said sighing " she was a good kid I'm sorry Farah" he said lowering his head at her grave "she truly was" I said also lowering my head.

7 weeks later and still her case was unsolved police were not taking it seriously just ruling it out as accidental overdose when you can ask anyone that she barely even drank never mind fucking drugs Jacob was right the police weren't doing their bloody jobs and Amy wasn't going to get her justice which is breaking me inside and it's not going away at all.

as I come out my room I seen some girl coming out of Landon's bedroom

"thanks for having me tonight was great" she said as she kissed him on the cheek " no worries I'll call you soon" he said kissing her back.

God she's another one of his little victims I said to myself as I walk into my room next thing I hear is *knock* "did you see that?" my brother asked "I don't care Landon I don't concern myself with you're hoes anymore" I said raising my voice " alright chill" he said walking away.