is normal a possibility

After everything in my short but painful life I don't think I'd ever want normality again its pointless and all that history you have will never go away it doesn't matter how much you push it down or hide it you are you for a reason what happened to you shouldn't be something you hide or want to change otherwise you become well boring what you have makes you well you and that's the only thing that should make you want to continue in this long life....

"FARAH, MAXIMO IS HERE" my mom shouted "YEAH I'LL BE DOWN GIVE ME A SECOND" that's when I heard my door open and I turned around "hey Miss Clarke" he said with a smile "hey Mr Anton" I said smiling back "your mom just let me up sorry if I interrupted you" he said walking over to me "no it's okay I was just in my thoughts" I said putting my dairy away "I want to take you out again" he said looking at me "ok and you could of texted that" I said smirking "the old fashioned way of getting a girl to like you is better there's more effort" he said laying on my bed "I suppose you are right. so where are we going Maximo?" I said laying next to him "Italy" he said with a straight face "nice joke where are we actually going?" "I'm serious I'm taking you to Italy if you'd let me" he said smiling "Maximo you can't do that" I said rolling my eyes "why not?" he said raising his eyebrows "one school two money three my mother" I stated "all taken care off Farah no need to worry" "even my mom?" I wondered "yes she said it will be ok if you take some time off from all what's happened" he said smiling.

his offer was so sweet I don't think I've ever met someone like him who wanted to help me without feeling forced like most the people who check up on me or say they'd like to help. I looked at him

"I'll go" I said nodding my head "great we leave tomorrow" he said getting up "that's so soon Max" I said "private jet is coming to get us be ready" he said leaving.

I walk downstairs "mom are you here" I said loudly "yes honey in the living room" she said loudly back "can I talk to you?" I said sitting down "of course" she said "why'd you let me go to Italy with Maximo?" I said questioning her "Farah the stress and pain you've been through in the space of a year needs to be forgotten for just at least a little bit and as your mother I should make that happen " she said looking at me with quite sad eyes "and while your away I'll take your brother to do anything he wants" "mom thank you for everything you do for me and Landon it means so much" I said getting up and hugging her "You're my children of course" she hugged me back.

I ran upstairs and started packing as much as I could fit into my suite case, I'd only ever left the state once in my life and that was salt lake city to see my grandpa and that wasn't quite the eventful 'holiday' you'd thought it would be.

Message to Jacob

never guess what

Message from Jacob

you finally showered

Message to Jacob

I'll kill you for that *laughing emoji* no Maximo Is taking me to Italy with him tomorrow

Message from Jacob

girl there's no way

Message to Jacob

I know right he said he wanted to take me out and then said Italy I was so shocked

Message from Jacob

think we all need a man like Maximo

Message to Jacob

you'll get your person one day

Message from Jacob

anyways. girl enjoy your holiday don't do anything I wouldn't do *wink emoji*

Message to Jacob

*laughing emoji*

to be continued...