Truth

I woke up on a cold dirty floor, my head hurt so bad I could feel a bump on my forehead I must have been hit with something I stood up to look around my eyes we're still adjusting to the light then I looked over and seen Angelina here with me too.

"Angelina?" I walked over to her to see if she was breathing "hello" I shaken her and she jumped out of her sleep "where the hell am I?" she questioned looking around "I have no idea" I said helping her up "Farah..." she said awkwardly "who else" I laughed uncomfortably "oh dear" she sighed to herself "I'm taking we've been kidnapped" I looked at her "what do you think" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Look we're each other's only company so I think you should start being nice to me" I looked right at her and she just giggled "I'm serious why don't you like me?" I questioned her "Farah Darling I Don't dislike you" she said with a sigh "then what is it?" I asked nicely "you're to good for this family Maximo is bringing you into" she said sitting down "I don't understand" I tilted my head confused "sit" she said looking at me and I did "when me and Vito first met in Catania I had not a clue I would get myself into, I was a poor girl it was just me and mother my father passed while she was pregnant with me" she said looking down I just kept listening to what she was telling me.

"as I got into my teenage years my mother had gotten sick too and I couldn't afford to pay for her medicine and that's when Vito came into my life and made a deal with me" she looked at me "what was the deal?" I questioned "a rich life for Marriage" she replied "I'm still not understanding" I sighed "just listen" she added "Vito was his parents only son and was to become Mafia king as his sisters well are women" she rolled her eyes "hold on Mafia" my heart stopped "yes darling Mafia" she looked at me and continued.

"after his father passed he became leader of the snake biters" she added "and he needed to be wedded quickly and that's when he chose me" she sighed I was so interested in her back round it actually made me sad for her "believe it or not My husband was a nice man once and didn't like the poor dying so he helped my mother and we got married" she laughed "oh wow Maximo never told me any of this" I said putting my head against the wall "he's protecting you the Mafia isn't how the books make it seem dear" she looked over at me.

"anyways 5 years had passed Vito became cold after all the killings and whatever happens in the mafia, during that period I fell pregnant" she looked down at her hands "with Carmine" I looked at her "no" a tear fell from her eye I was confused "we had a Daughter before the boys" she cried "she was still born" she turned away from me to hide her tears.

"I'm so sorry Angelina" I wiped a tear of my own "after we buried her, Vito wanted a son so we tried again and had Carmine" she sighed "you don't seem like you were happy about that" I added " I wasn't I was still grieving my child" she looked at me "and my husband was a cold man now so I became like him and protected myself, 1 year after that I fell pregnant again with Maximo" She said with a smile.

"I was happy with my boys I just regretted what a life I chose for them and a father I had given them and now Maximo or Carmine have to become leader and that's why Carmine hates Maximo so much" she rolled her eyes "I get it all now" I said with relief "but Carmine is older shouldn't he automatically get it" I questioned "yes but Vito believes he's to immature and he chose Maximo" she replied "I can see why" I laughed and she actually laughed with me "but why the fuck are we in this cold room?" I asked

"blood boys" she said looking at me "what" I raised my eyebrows "the other Mafia" she added "oh for god sake don't tell me where now a bribe" I sighed and rolled my eyes "that's exactly what we are now dear" she gave me a smile to make me feel better "will they kill us?" I asked sounding worried "oh God no the blood boys are weaker than snake biters they're envious they'd know better than to kill us" she laughed "I guess that makes me feel better in a way" I added.

back at Maximo's house

I had smashed up half my house thinking about what they can do to Farah and I was just here like a sitting duck waiting on some fucking news "you have to stop smashing things you're going to harm yourself" my father said grabbing me "what else am I supposed to do they have my fucking girlfriend" I shouted "son breaking things will not get either of them back" he added rolling his eyes at me "or you could find another bitch to mess around with" Carmine giggled "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I SLIT YOUR GOD DAMN THROAT" I screamed at him "do it" he got up in my face "if you boys don't start acting like actual men I will end the both of you right now" my said pouring some whiskey "what is the plan father?" I looked over at him and sighed "we go to the higher ups the Blood Boys will only bribe us for the higher position and no matter what we wont give it to them" he said drinking "and what about mom and Farah" Carmine questioned "nothing will happen to them we just have to get to them before the blood boys get to us" he laughed.