Bloody F*cking Shelby's

*3rd person*

Ellie didn't go to work for a week,never talked to Grace either,she was just in her room all day long,went down to get food once on the day,she was still mad at her sister and at the Shelby brothers.

"Ellie you got a visitor" Grace said and knocked on her door.

"Tell them to go to hell" Ellie mumbled and continued to write in her diary.

"Ellie i don't think their patient-" Grace started but the door opened and Ellie quickly hid the diary under the bed.

"Grace you can leave now" Someone said and the door closed,Ellie had turned her back to the door.

"Why the hell aren't you at your job and why the hell haven't you written to us?" a familiar voice said and Ellie turned around in shock.

"Jamie!" Ellie shouted and jumped out of the bed and embraced her brother with love.

"hey El" Jamie replied and held his sister tightly.

"When did you arrive?" Ellie asked her brother and he chuckled.

"Just now actually,i am here to stay for a week,visit my sisters and see how they have it" Jamie said and let go of his sister.

"I am craving for some Whiskey,why don't we go buy some at the Garrison,were you work" Jamie said and Ellie sighed then nodded.

She brushed her dress off and put shoes on then followed her brother out of the room.

"Me and El is going for a drink Ce,we'll be back soon" Jamie said and lifted his little sister onto his back.

"Just be careful,and for god sake don't give her too much to drink,she was grumpy for three bloody days last time" Grace mumbled and waved goodbye to her siblings.

Ellie rode on her brother's back all the way to the Garrison.

They finally walked inside and looked around.

Ellie soon regretted coming with her brother when she spotted three brothers standing at the bar.

"Oi Tommy look who entered" John said and hit his brother on the shoulder.

Tommy looked over with a smile but his eyes darkened when he saw that she was with a boy.

Tommy,John and Arthur walked over to them,with Finn soon following after.

"Eleonore,have you finally decided to come back to work,after one F*cking week?" Tommy complained and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Bloody F*cking Shelby's,that's none of your damn business" Ellie growled and Tommy looked back at her.

"Let me introduce myself,i am Jamie Burgess,Ellie's-" Jamie started but Ellie got an idea.

"Husband,he's my husband" Ellie said and Jamie furrowed his eyebrows for a second then nodded.

"Yep,her husband" he said and Tommy looked at him,glaring daggers at him.

"You didn't tell me you were married" Tommy said.

"Well i didn't think it was necessary information" Ellie said.

"So your a Wh*re?" John asked and Ellie gasped.

Tommy was boiling and decided to ruin a little for Ellie,showing her who's the boss.

"What does he mean El?" Jamie asked pretending to be confused.

"So you didn't think telling me that you were married before you slept with me?" Tommy asked and Ellie gasped again.

She jumped off Jamies back and walked over to Tommy.

She might have been two heads shorter than him and his brothers but she didn't care.

"Don't you dare Thomas" She said and pointed a finger at him.

Tommy smirked and grabbed her hand,holding it.

"Well i guess it was best your husband got to know that your a wh*re" Tommy said and Ellie ripped her hand away from him and spat at his feet before storming out.

"I don't know what the hell happened between you two but i want no part of it,cut the sh*t,i am not her husband,i am her older brother,and i hope for god sake you apologies to her" Jamie said,spat at Tommy's feet too and walked out.

"She tricked you Tommy" John said and looked at his older brother.

"Keep her" Arthur said and walked off with John.

Tommy rolled his eyes and looked around.

Tommy is starting to take a liking in this girl,they might be enemies now,but soon he'll have her running right after him,like a puppy in his leash.

He just needs to find out something about her,to use against her.

"Oi Harry,you know anything 'bout the new barmaids" Tommy asked and Harry nodded.

"yeh,heard them talking before,'bout some toxic ex husband of hers" Harry mumbled the walked off to serve some other people.

"Interesting,now who is this man?" Tommy asked himself while looking around the bar,putting on his cap.

Tommy walked out,wanting to find out more about this so called ex of hers.