"You need to rest"

*3rd person*

Ellie still had a fever,but she wasn't afraid of that,so she went straight to work.

Ellie served customers and refilled glasses over and over again.

She worked from ten this morning and she wasn't even a bit tired.

At the moment the time was seven fifty five and Ellie was serving a woman and her husband.

The doors of the garrison opened and in came Tommy,John and Arthur,all three surprised to see Ellie.

Tommy sighed and walked over to her,just as she was on her way to get a whiskey.

"We are not here for a drink,we are here looking for you,Grace was so worried,she thought you had been kidnapped" Tommy said and tried to talk sense into Ellie,but all she could think about was the terrified expression on John's face.

He must have thought the man came and kidnapped her.

"Oh god! your alright" John shouted in relief and stormed over to embrace Ellie.

Arthur looked rather surprised while Tommy looked jealous.

"Yes i am alright John" Ellie assured him and held him warmly.

"Should i be worried or what?" Tommy asked and Arthur chuckled.

"Yeah maybe you should,maybe they have an affair" Arthur joked and Tommy stared at him.

"Don't worry Tom,i'm just making friends" Ellie said.

"With my rather handsome younger brother,who happen to be closer to your age than i am" Tommy complained and John laughed at him.

"Don't worry,like i said,i am just making friends,to tell secrets and death threats too" Ellie said happily and Tommy and Arthur looked at them both suspiciously.

"You get death threats?!" Tommy shouted and everyone looked at him.

"It was a joke..." Ellie mumbled and Tommy exhaled and looked around.

"Good god woman,you never seem to stop scaring me" Tommy grumbled.

Not did Tommy know that it wasn't a joke.

-----------------------------------------

"Alright Harry can close,you my dear lady,will follow me home,your staying with us,because you my dear,is on the edge of catching a cold" Tommy stated and threw Ellie over his shoulder.

"You ass! put me down! i can walk nicely myself" Ellie growled and Tommy laughed.

"Yes i know i have a nice ass,you don't need to remind me" Tommy joked and Ellie hit him in the head as a response.

"Put me down!" Ellie complained but Tommy just carried her out.

"I am not letting you walk yourself and worsen the cold,we are soon there" Tommy assured her but Ellie just scoffed in response.

"When we get home-to our home-no,uhm sorry I meant my home,I will make you some tea" Tommy said,saying wrong and trying to right his wrongs.

Ellie chuckled in response,but right after she chuckled she started coughing.

"That's not good" Tommy stated and Ellie shook her head.

"It's not like I will die of a cold" Ellie mumbled,trying to ease Tommy's worry.

"Maybe,we don't have so good medicines at the moment and colds can be dangerous sweetheart" Tommy said.

Ellie somehow zoned out.

–––––––––––––––
"Alright how do I do this?" Eleonore asked Nick and held the bow in her hand.

"Its easy love,you hold it like this,then you put the arrow here" Nick explained and held the bow,trying to help Eleonore.

"Then you aim for that apple over there,understand?" Nick said and Eleonore nodded and fired the arrow.

The first time she missed,but the second time she at least landed close.

"See Sweetheart? Your improving,one day you might become a famous archer?" Nick fanastised and Eleonore chuckled.

"Give that up you dreamer,I want to be an Actress,you know play a young woman with a broken past,proving for that world that women are strong" Now Eleonore was the one fantasizing.

"Pfhh that will not happen in a long time,maybe when your eighty years old" Nick joked and held Eleonore's hand.

This was a good day.

Nick was on in a good mood,and I was a nice warm summer day.

"Why don't we go down to the water and swim some?" Nick asked and Eleonore nodded excitedly and ran inside their house to get her swimsuit.

"Amazing creatures womens,aren't  they?" Nick askes himself and walked after his fiancée.

The day was young and the heat was unbearable,but some swimming would soon make it better.

Not did Eleonore know that this was the beginning of a bad day.

–––––––––

"Do you think she's alright?" Polly asked and looked at the young pale woman.

"She's been Like that for ten bloody minutes,try to throw water at her" Ada complained and Tommy looked at her with anger.

"Are you crazy woman?! She already has fever,do you want her to catch a cold and die?!" Tommy shouted and Ada scoffed in response.

She grabbed a bucket of water and threw it at Ellie,hoping that would bring her back down on earth.

Ellie coughed out big amounts of water and bended forwards.

"What the f"ck?!" Ellie shouted and looked at her wet clothes,shuttering as the cold clothes hit her warm skin.

"Ada!" Polly shouted and looked at the woman with anger.

"What?! She was freaking me out,just sitting there staring at the wall for ten bloody minutes!" Ada shouted and pointed at the wet unknown woman.

"Come on I'll get you something warm to put on,good god your shuttering,poor creature" Tommy mumbled and lifted Ellie up in his arms.

"Whoever that is,may god keep an guarding eye on her" Polly mumbled.

"I don't believe in god.." Ellie mumbled.

"And my name is Eleonore" Ellie said and Tommy looked down at her confused by her saying her full name to them.

"Well may we hope you don't catch a cold"