A Future Glance (Bonus part)

June played by Jenny Boyd

Jess played by Sarah Gadon

Liam played by the fine gentleman on the picture (Nathaniel Buzolic)

Oliver played by Cole Sprouse

*Flashback to when Jess and June was 14*

"Jess come on! Your so slow!" June growled as she rushed towards the bar. She was so excited to meet John. "It's not my fault i am younger and weaker!" Jess shouted back at her sister while trying to reach her. June and Jess soon arrived at the Garrison. June quickly slipped her cap onto her head and glanced at her sister.

"Come on Jess,we have to,otherwise people will try and kick us out" June ordered her sister and played with the hem of her pants. June and Jess might look alike,but the weren't. June wanted to become a Peaky Blinder,and fight people with her cap,and wear men's clothes .While Jess was more of a girly person. She liked nice dresses and Flowers. She never wanted to join the Peaky Blinders. She hated violence.

"Just put it on already!" June ordered and Jess finally slipped the cap onto her head. June opened the door and they both walked in with pride. June was taller than her sister of course. "Ah there's my girls!" Ellie shouted and rushed over to her two daughters. She embraced them both carefully but lovingly.

"Where's Father?" Jess asked and looked around. "He is in there having a meeting with some allies" Ellie mumbled and sat down on the bar stool. She hated this. She was a Peaky,but she never got to go on missions,and kill people. "Mom,when i turn 18,will i become a Blinder then?" June asked and Ellie sighed.

"If you want to,but you'll always be Shelby's,which means you have the Peaky Blinders protection,always" Ellie stated and sipped on her glass of whiskey. "Then i guess we don't have a deal" Tommy spoke and opened the door. Three unfamiliar men walked out,all of them glaring daggers at Tommy. John looked at the suspiciously before glancing over at the bar. He smiled at June and Jess. June glanced over at the men. She noticed something they didn't. The tallest man held a gun to his side. June grabbed the gun that laid on the bar table and pointed it at the man. She knew how to handle a gun.

But this resulted in three guns pointing at her only. Ellie quickly stepped infront of her daughters shielding them from any bullets coming their way. "Move" June ordered and pushed past her mother. "June don't" Ellie spat at her daughter while glancing over at Tommy. John carefully walked over to June and grabbed her shoulders.

"It's okay,they mean no harm" John said trying to calm her. "Sorry Uncle John" She said before quickly firing a shot at one of the men. The one in the middle fell backwards since the bullet hit his chest. The other two were so shocked that they didn't notice June shooting them all in the head. They both fell to the floor,blood pumping out of their bodies.

"What did you do?!" Tommy growled at his daughter. "Your too young to kill people June!" Ellie spat at her daughter. They both expected her to be shocked,but she wasn't. She threw the gun on the floor and simply walked out. "June!" John shouted and rushed after his goddaughter.

"God damn!" Jess shouted and looked at her father. Blood. Jess didn't like blood. 

Meanwhile John rushed after June. June headed towards their car. "June! June please!" John shouted and rushed over to her. "What?! Are you going to tell me i am just a little girl who can't do anything to?!" June spat and John shook his head.

"No" John replied and sat down beside her in the car. "I think it's great your learning how to protect yourself,but your only 14,a 14 years old shouldn't kill three men" John mumbled and June scoffed.