truth

(Mention of rape again,this time I'll change the sentence to (this ) instead of  (this)

"Good morning" Tommy mumbled and Ellie quickly hid under the covers.

"Why you doing that?" He asked and Ellie smiled.

"Cold" she said with a weak voice.

"Well you have really gotten worse,I'll go down and get you some food,the bathroom is just out here incase you need it" Tommy said and rose from the bed.

He nodded to Ellie and walked out.

Ellie shuttered and pulls the covers off when he had walked out.

She needed to find something to wear around her neck.

Ellie quickly ran downstairs and covered her neck with her hair.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked and looked at her.

"Clothes" she said sliently and Tommy nodded and pointed at the old woman from yesterday.

"Come on" she said and Ellie sneaked past Tommy and followed the woman.

"I am Polly,aunt of these boys" she said and Ellie nodded.

"Ellie " she replied and the woman nodded.

Polly closed the door behind them.

"Can you help me?" Ellie asked and held her hair back,showing the marks around her neck.

"Dear gods,what happened?" Polly asked and walked over to her.

"He had a nightmare" she said and Polly sighed.

"I believe you didn't tell him,let me find you something that will cover your neck" Polly said and looked inside a wardrobe.

"Here,put this blouse on,and these pants" Polly said and handed them to the young woman.

Ellie nodded and changed quickly.

Polly was right,the blouse did cover her neck pretty much.

"Thank you" she said and Polly nodded.

"Now off you go" she said and Ellie nodded bad and rushed out of the room.

She walked upstairs and saw Tommy sitting there on the bed,with a bowl of something in.

"Sit down" he said and Ellie nodded and sat down beside him.

"What is that?" Ellie askes and Tommy smiled.

"It's a chinese modern soup,Polly made it for your throat,but be careful,it might be spicy" Tommy said and Ellie nodded.

Tommy filled a spoon and handed it to her,but she did no effort to grab it so Tommy chuckled and fed her.

When she had eaten all up she licked her lips clean then laid down on the bed.

Tommy looked at her with pity,then felt her forehead.

"Your burning up,that's not good,you have to wear something warmer,hold on" Tommy said and pulled up so she was sitting again.

He stood up,put the bowl on the end table and walked up to Ellie.

He grabbed her blouse and started to in button it.

"What are you doing?!" Ellie shouted at him,worried he would see her neck.

"Well you need to wear something much warmer" Tommy stated and before Ellie could notice he pulled her blouse of,leaving her in only he underwear and the pants borrowed from Polly.

"What's that?" Tommy asked and pointed at her neck.

"Uhm, I tripped and got hurt yesterday" Ellie lied.

"That was not there yesterday,your shirt didn't cover your neck yesterday,and there was no hand marks there" Tommy said and Ellie looked around in panic.

"Unless" Tommy started but got interrupted.

"I had a nightmare again,and I fell out of the bed,I was sleep walking" Ellie lied once again.

"Do not try to lie to me,you know I know that's not true" Tommy said and Ellie nodded.

"Then who did that?" He asked and Ellie sighed and looked up at him.

"You had a nightmare,it's not your fault" Ellie assured him and he looked back at her with an angry expression.

"I knew I shouldn't have slept in the bed with you" Tommy growled and looked around.

"Tell me about your dream" Ellie said and Tommy scoffed.

"Only if you tell me about yours first" Tommy demanded and Ellie nodded.

"I the dream was about me,and my ex,I got raped,that's just it,now tell me about your dream" Ellie said and Tommy looked at her.

"Was that a dream or a memory" Tommy asked and Ellie scoffed.

"Memory" she said and Tommy growled for himself.

"Now tell me about your dream" Ellie said.

"No" Tommy said,with the same anger in his voice,as Nick had once said.

"I will not tell you about my dream,now I think you should sleep some"