Actress

(⚠ Triggering scenes:Torture ⚠)

(This book is kinda a hate/love relationship book so it will go up and Down pretty much)

"Now you get to chose" Tommy said and Ellie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Chose what?" Ellie asked and Arthur chuckled and kneeled down beside her,checking that the ropes were attached.

"Easy way,or the hard way" Tommy said and Ellie gasped,fighting against the ropes around her wrists.

"I swear I can tell you everything you want,just don't kill me" Ellie said and John scoffed.

"So you chose the easy way?" Tommy asked and Ellie nodded.

"Girls always chose the easy way because they are weak" Tommy teased and Ellie scoffed.

"Alright,show me your worst,Soldier" Ellie said and Tommy,Arthur and John all three shock their heads.

"Come on,up and stand" John said and pulled Ellie's sleeve,making her stand.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked and John hushed her and pulled her after Tommy and Arthur.

They walked out of the house and headed towards the Garrison.

"We can't go there,Her family is there" John said and Tommy sighed and turned right,walking somewhere.

Ellie's feet started to hurt from all the walking.

She had no shoes and it was cold,her feet were probably full of glass too.

"Excuse me,could we like stay for one second before I die of Blood loss?" Ellie asked and John rolled his eyes and threw her over his shoulder.

"Yeah okay,that works better" She said and rested against his back.

Soon they stopped,they were inside a building or something.

John put her down In a chair,but Ellie was quick to her feet.

John pushed her back down in the chair,and tied her wrists against the chair legs.

"H-hold on,we can talk about this,I tell you a few names,you let me go,and I leave town,deal?" Ellie asked and they all stayed silent.

"Alright.....how about this! I leave town tonight,or you get to kill me,but I'll have to give you a few names and some information first,better?" She asked again but nobody answered.

"Be that way then" She complained and Tommy walked closer to her.

He smirked and met her eyes.

For a second Ellie saw sorrow in them.

Ellie focused on his eyes,there it was again.

The sorrow and empathy,Ellie felt a burning feeling on her cheek,and that's when she noticed.

Tommy had slapped her.

"What the hell?!" She shouted in anger and Tommy shook his head.

"You listen to us now" Tommy said and leaned down to her.

"You answer our question,fine,we move on to the next one,you don't answer,we get to hit/slap/cut or in any way hurt you,understand?" Tommy asked and Ellie nodded in fear.

Hopefully they didn't ask too bad questions.

"Who runs the business?" Tommy asked and Ellie shook her head.

"I am so not answering on- " She started but got interrupted when she felt another burning smack across her face.

"I am asking again,Who runs the business?" Tommy asked and Ellie sighed.

"Our family,my dad does,he's the boss" Ellie lied and Tommy chuckled and slapped her once again.

"What was that for?! I answered the question" Ellie yelled and John chuckled.

"Yeah,but you lied,answer honestly this Time,or it will be worse" Tommy said and Ellie spit out some blood to the side.

"I don't know,alright? Some mafia family in Galway,I don't know,women aren't allowed in the business,but we get to be bait" Ellie growled and Tommy nodded.

"Good girl,next question" he said and Ellie furrowed her eyebrows.

"How did you know I didn't lie?" Ellie asked and Tommy smirked.

"Sweetie,like you said,women aren't allowed in the business,they're only bait" Tommy explained and Ellie nodded and leaned forward,trying to bite her tongue off,before they got too much information.

She wasn't afraid to do,she was apart of the family,and had to be ready to sacrifice herself for their safety.

"Oh no you don't" Tommy demanded and pulled her back again,noticing what she was doing.

Tommy leaned closer to her face and Ellie spit him in the face.

Tommy grunted in disgust and dragged his face clean with his sleeve.

"Good luck surviving this" Arthur said and Ellie looked around.

Nobody there to save her.....