Make Amends

Ellie opened her eyes slowly and looked around.

All she wished was for the pain to go away.

Just as she had opened her eyes she had been met by horrible pain.

She choked a scream when she tried to move her leg.

"Woah woah easy there" Tommy said and pushed her back down whe she tried to sit up.

"You just tricked death,if i was you,i'd stay still" Arthur said and leaned against the counter.

Ellie looked around and noticed that she was on the kitchen table.

"Hey listen,i am sorry for spying on you,but you gotta understand,i had to,my parents forced me,and your not the firs persons that i've had to act as a friend or a lover to,most of my exes are other people i have spied on,until my family have what they need,and i can disengage them and get my new mission" Ellie explained and John sighed.

"We know,you don't have to explain" Tommy said and Ellie tried to sit up again,only being pushed down again.

"Did my family give you problems?" Ellie asked and Arthur shook his head.

"Only your brother was suspicious about you being dead,the others more or less abandoned you" John said and Ellie sighed.

She threw her healthy leg over the side of the table and rose to a sitting position.

Ellie got off the table,leaning against it.

She was more or less standing on the cold floor.

"Sit down" Arthur said and pointed at the chair.

Ellie shook her head and Tommy growled.

"Sit down" Tommy ordered and pointed at the chair,with his jaw cleanched.

Ellie sighed and limped over to the chair,sitting down.

"Tommy your off from work for a week or two,you need to take care of her,Ada's busy taking care of her child,Esme has to take care of the kids,Polly's been doing some secret stuff and Me and Arthur can handle the other things" John said and played with the little stick he had in his hand.

Tommy tried to convince the brothers that she could take care of herself,but finally gave up and agreed with them.

"Off to bed you love birds" Arthur ordered,put his beret on and walked out with John.

Tommy lifted Ellie up in his arms.

"Can i take a bath?" Ellie asked and looked down at her red and dirty clothes.

"Alright" Tommy said and carried her upstairs,dropping her on the bed.

"But i'll have to take your bandage off,you can't bath with that on your leg" Tommy said and grabbed the edge of the thin bandage.

Ellie stiffened when his cold hands touched her hip.

He quickly took the bandage off.

"Be careful,i'll get you some new clothes while you bath" Tommy said and walked out.

Ellie limped over to the bathroom,locking the door behind her.

She leaned against the sink and stripped her clothes off.

Once they fell to the floor Ellie shuttered as the cold air hit her body.

She scanned herself looking at the scars over her body.

She limped over to the small bathtub and put the water on.

She waited for it to fill up in the bathtub.

While she waited she combed out her hair,it was a total mess,with dry blood in it too.

Once the bathtub was filled,she crawled down into it.

The warm water made her shutter and she leaned her head on the edge.

She grabbed a soap from the side and quickly washed herself off,enjoying the warmth.

She washed her hair two times and let her face stay under the water for a while.

Once she was done,she rose from the bathtub and grabbed a towel that hanged on the side.

Their bathroom wasn't as modern as her own was,but it worked a little.

She squeased the water out of her hair and grabbed her dirty clothes unlocking the door.

She walked out of the bathroom and was met by Tommy leaning against the bed,with a skirt and a blouse in his hands.

Ellie smiled at him and grabbed the clothes before ordering him to go outside while she changed.

She was tired and took a while to get dressed.

Once she was dressed again,she opened the door and Tommy walked inside.

"It must have been embarrassing for you,am i right?" Ellie asked and Tommy furrowed his eyebrows

"Getting me the clothes" Ellie said and Tommy shook his head.

"Right,you've probably had many mistresses" Ellie said and sat down on the bed,resting her aching leg.

"What's so embarrassing with that? it's just clothes" Tommy said and sat down behind her,pulling her down towards his chest.

Ellie smiled for herself and turned around slowly.

She was facing him now and he looked down at her with furrowed eyebrows.

She quickly leaned forward and kissed him on the lips quickly.

Tommy smiled for himself and leaned closer to her.

He grabbed her back before Ellie chuckled and pulled away.

"No" She said and turned around again,leaning her head against his head once again.

Tommy huffed in displeasement before stroking her hair.

Ellie closed her eyes and soon feel asleep,the sound of his breath making her fall asleep quicker.

"Sleep tight princess" Tommy mumbled and kissed her forehead before closing his eyes too.

There you go,now i need to spend some time on drafts i think

//Ellie