guilty

(Mention of Rape once again,will do the same way as I did in "truth,so skip if your sensitive)

"I am not tired" Ellie argued and Rolled her eyes.

"Well you need to rest or you will get even worse" Tommy stated and Ellie shook her head.

"Oh for gods sake" Tommy growled and lifted Ellie up,carrying her downstairs.

"What are you doing?! I am nor wearing a shirt!" Ellie shouted,flinching  because of her sore throat.

Tommy threw a shirt to her and she grunted and pulled it over herself.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked and Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Since you don't want to sleep,we are gonna talk about this,other ex you had" Tommy said.

"Oh no we are so not-" Ellie started but got interuppted.

"Hello boys,would you mind helping me with something?" Tommy asked and everyone turned to look at them.

"Alright,what's she got to do with that?" Arthur asked and Tommy shook his head.

"We are just interrogating her" Tommy stated and Ellie started to turn around in his arms.

"We are so not having this conversation here" Ellie growled and tried to get out of his arms.

"Calm down sweetheart,they won't hurt you" John said charmingly to irritate Tommy.

Ellie chuckled and winked back at John,making Tommy clench his jaw.

"Alright,tell me exactly what you told me" Tommy demanded and sat down,letting Ellie sit on his lap.

"That your brother is f*cking hot" Ellie said happily and winked at John.

Tommy growled and grabbed Ellie's hand.

"Alright that's enough,stop flirting with my brother" Tommy growled into Ellie's ear.

"Anyways,I think I am tired,so i'll go back home to my house and get some rest,thanks for the hospitality" Ellie stated and rose,just for Tommy to grab her hip and pull her back down.

"Talk quickly,and ee can go home and rest" Tommy ordered and Ellie scoffed,then calmed down.

"I had a nightmare about my ex alright?" Ellie said and John tilted his head.

"And he raped you in the dream,then you told me it was a memory" Tommy spoke and The boys gasped.

"My ex didn't rape me,his best friend did,the dream was about me and my ex having a fight over that and...." Ellie defended her ex quickly,Nick wasn't as bad as people think.

"I have taken care of one of your ex's and I'll happily do it again,where does he live?" Tommy asked and Ellie gasped.

"Did you kill Kevin?!" Ellie shouted and John nodded.

"Yep" John spoke happily and Tommy glared at him.

"Our brother can't handle his temper ya know" Arthur said and Ellie nodded.

"My ex did nothing wrong,it's not his fault that I miscarried her" Ellie spoke dryly and everyone turned their gazes to her.

"What?" John asked and looked at Tommy questioning this.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tommy asked  carefully and stroke her shoulder.

"Oh stop playing hot and cold Tommy,I told you because it was none of your concern" Ellie said and stared at Tommy.

"Well you just made it my concern,I'll take you home,you boys try to find this best friend she spoke about" Tommy demanded.

"Yes sir"

Very short I am sorry,but it had to be short

//Ellie