4

Jin POV

"Whoa whoa bro, where are you going?" Jimin asked as I was just about to head out the door.

"I'm going out?" I said in confusion.

"Well where?" 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going out with a friend." I said.

"Which friend? You don't have any friends. Where are you really going?" 

"Jeez Jimin, why do you have to be so nosy?" I sighed, annoyed.

"Hey, I'm just worried about my little bro."

"I'm going out with a friend I met recently." 

"Really? where'd you meet them?" 

"I met them at that party two days ago."

"Ooooh, you actually met someone there? See I told you it wouldn't be so bad. What do they look like? Are they male or female? Are they nice? Are they pretty or handsome?" Jimin asked way too excitedly.

"Jimin calm down, why do you want to know?" 

"Bro, you haven't made a friend in 2 years, of course I want to know!" 

I sighed once again. "His name is Jungkook and yeah he's quite handsome. Now if you'll excuse me, I don't want to be late." I said, opening the front door.

"Alright then bro, have fun!" Jimin waved. "Make sure he's not a perv!" 

I scoffed, closing the door. Though I was 25 years old he still treated me like I was 5 or something. He was always a bit overprotective of me. A part of me was annoyed by that and the other part appreciated that.

I arrived at the Pink Pearl and sat down at the bar counter, waiting for Jungkook to arrive as well.

I scrolled on my phone for a bit waiting for him. I hadn't socialized with anyone outside my family for a long time. I was a really introverted person and always avoided social interaction. I was just afraid of saying the wrong thing or something. 

I'm never the person to go up to someone first so I just stand around not doing anything.

So when Jungkook approached me at the party I started to have a mild panic attack but tried to hide it. I think I did pretty well at that because he didn't seem weirded out by me so that's good I guess.

Who knows, he could be a cool guy or it might not work but I was willing to give it a chance because I'm not that rude in rejecting someone for no reason. 

It was early November in the busy streets of Seoul. It was already freezing cold outside since a while ago. I've always loved this time of year. The whole winter and Christmas vibe made everything more cheerful and beautiful, unlike Summer where you're just sweaty all the time.