14

Jin POV

Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. Jungkook isn't responding to any of my texts and calls.

A while ago he did reply but it was very short and simple answers but now he's full on ignoring me.

I didn't know why. Did he not like me anymore? Am I boring? Am I not interesting enough for him?

I was starting to feel sad about it. I thought we had a good thing going.

I even tried texting him to see if we could meet up and all he said was 'I'm busy' like yeah I get that but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me and make me feel bad about it. I was getting really upset. I just wanted to know if he still wanted to be friends because if not, I'll go on my merry way.

I was also sad because I had developed a crush on him a long time ago. A part of me has always liked him since we met but it became more apparent as we hung out more. I was really starting to think that we could be more than friends one day and that maybe I'd have the courage to admit my feelings but now, I'm not so sure.

Jungkook POV

I kept ignoring Jin's texts with a heavy feeling in my heart. Maybe I went too far?

I mean, we haven't really seen or had an actual conversation with each other in 4 months. I had stopped responding to him because like I said, I was afraid of looking obsessed or clingy, but also because of my own insecurities that he doesn't actually like me. But maybe I shouldn't have done it to this extent.

I was currently sitting by my apartment building's pool just staring into the water with those thoughts in my mind. I pulled my phone out, looking at all of Jin's texts. I missed about 10 of his texts just in the last 2 months. I felt terrible.

I think I went too far in listening to Taehyung. Jin probably thinks I hate him now which is the opposite of what I was feeling. 

I was about to type something to send to him but nothing came to my mind. 

Just as I was going to put my phone back in my pocket, someone started to call me. It was Jin.

I panicked, not knowing what to do. I didn't know what to say to him.

I stared at my phone as it continued to ring. After a few seconds I hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Jungkook." Jin said. His voice was low. "Look, I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at 'Willow Cavern' tomorrow night? It's in one of the hotel buildings my dad owns."

"Umm, yeah. That'd be fine." 

"Okay, bye." He hung up before I could say bye back. 

I felt even more bad now. He seemed lifeless on the phone. Now I know that I really fucked up……