7

Jin POV

After me and Jungkook were done at the diner we were walking towards my car when it started to rain.

Unfortunately I didn't bring an umbrella nor did I have a coat with a hood. I don't think Jungkook had one either.

I shrieked, feeling the rain hit me and ran under the roof outside one of the shops. The lights were more dim now due to it being late at night.

Jungkook followed me under the roof and chuckled slightly. 

I looked up at the sky, it seemed that the rain wasn't gonna stop for a bit. 'Great' I thought. How are we gonna get to my car without getting drenched?

Before I could think of what to do, Jungkook stepped out into the rain letting the water pour down all over him.

I chuckled in confusion. "What are you doing?" I asked. It was already cold outside and the rain would've made it worse so I wondered why Jungkook went out into the rain without even attempting to cover his head.

"Standing under the rain, it actually feels pretty nice, c'mon." Jungkook extended his hand, wanting me to take it. 

"I'm already cold enough," I said, hugging myself for warmth and taking a step back. The entire time we had to yell slightly so we could hear each other.

"Don't worry, you can take a shower straight after you get home. C'mon, just come out here. Trust me." Jungkook still had his hand extended.

I thought for a moment thinking if I should really get all drenched. I set my bag down and took Jungkook's wet hand hesitantly.

He then pulled me out into the rain. The minute the water hit me, I started to shiver. I wondered why Jungkook was enjoying this. I was miserable and cold. Yeah, I would definitely take a nice hot shower after this.

Jungkook noticed me shivering and said, "Don't focus on the temperature. Just relax…" he said, smoothing his hands on my arms, letting them drop to my sides.

"Let every bit of tension out of your body and let the rain wash away any of your worries. Look up…" Jungkook tilted my head back while he stood behind me grasping my shoulders. "And let the rain pour down on you. Relax and let it take you."

I was trying to do what Jungkook told me to do but it was hard. It was just so cold that I felt like I was going to freeze any minute. 

Jungkook continued saying soothing words to me but was now whispering in my ear this time. I felt him breathing against my ear. I leaned into him, closing my eyes only focusing on his touch and letting myself relax. 

Eventually, I felt myself relax completely. The rain felt so amazing on my face. I didn't feel cold anymore but tenderly warm. I let my whole body feel relaxed as well as my mind. And Jungkook being behind me rubbing my shoulders made it all the better. I felt more relaxed than I'd ever been in a long time. I didn't want this end mostly because him being behind me grasping my shoulders made me feel some type of way. It was good.

After a minute or two, Jungkook nudged me slightly to get my attention. I opened my eyes and straightened myself. I turned around and looked at Jungkook. He smiled at me. He still had his hands on me and looked so beautiful with his wet hair and stare. He took my hand again, bringing me back underneath the roof.

"How was that?" Jungkook asked. He let go of my hand and ran his fingers through his wet hair. 'Damn, he looks hot' I thought. 

Wait…

I shook my head from my thoughts, smiling nervously 

"That was...amazing," I said.

 "Good," Jungkook said. 

I started to shiver again. While I let myself relax, I didn't feel that cold anymore but now that I was out of it, I felt cold again. 

"Let's go back now, I'm freezing," I said, my teeth chattering. 

Jungkook nodded his head. "Alright" he softly spoke. Damn, if he kept talking like that I might catch some feelings. 

'Ugh! Jin! You need to stop,' I told myself mentally.

We arrived at Jungkook's apartment building. The seats of my car were wet but it was okay as the seats were leather and I could just clean it up later. 

"Okay, bye Jin" he said. He already grabbed his paintings and was about to leave.

"Wait!" I said, stopping him by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I want to give you this." I said, grabbing my bag and pulling out the red rose painting I painted at the shop.

"What? Really?" He asked, surprised. 

"Yeah. I painted the black silhouettes as they could represent me and you." I said, hoping he wouldn't think what I said just now was too cheesy.

"Aw Jin, that's so sweet, thank you! I'll cherish it for as long as I live." He said.

I smiled at him, giving him the painting.

"Have a good night" I said, as he opened the car door.

"You too!" He waved before closing the door and running to the building. It was sprinkling outside now but still raining. I watched him until he was out of sight.

I sighed looking down. My heart felt strange. I couldn't tell if it was bad or good. Jungkook made me feel some sort of way. I didn't know what to think of it. Maybe it was admiration or maybe not?........

Jungkook POV

I went into my apartment exhausted but feeling good about tonight's events. 

I turned the lights on to look at Jin's painting. It was so beautiful. I looked at it more closely and the more I looked at the details, the more it looked like me and Jin's silhouettes. He was extremely talented.

I set my two paintings in my room while with Jin's, I hung it up on the wall in my living room. I felt like it really completed the space.

I sat down on my couch, thinking. I couldn't get him out of my head. The way he smiled, he was so cute. I thought to myself 'D-do I like him? Is this what I'm feeling?'

No Jungkook! It's too early to think about this. Right? I mean we've known each other for a good month or so. Maybe it wasn't right to think such thoughts? 

"Uh Jungkook, calm down. Stop your thoughts now, he'll think you're creepy." I said to myself. I sighed, opening my eyes.

Ugh, I should really take a shower, if I don't I might get sick. I groggily stood up and made my way to the bathroom to shower.