16

Jungkook POV

I was walking on the sidewalk making my way to my apartment. Luckily, the sky wanted to add to my misery and it started raining. 

I probably deserve it though. I made Jin feel like he was nothing and that he didn't deserve my attention. I felt horrible. I didn't know what to do.

Usually, I enjoyed the rain but right now I was really hating my life. I continued strolling down the sidewalk with the rain pouring down all over me. 

I was hardly paying attention to where I was going. My tear filled eyes mixed with the rain making me incapable of seeing anything except for some bright blurry lights ahead.

I stopped in my tracks, wiping my eyes so I could see. I looked in the distance and saw the rain bouncing off some roofs ahead.

For a brief moment I thought about that one time when I made Jin stand in the rain despite it being cold as hell. I frowned thinking about that now.

I thought to myself that I don't deserve to feel sad, I'm the one who screwed up. He's probably feeling a lot worse than I am.

 I took a deep breath and marched the rest of the way to my apartment, enduring the heavy rain and wind, making sure to pay attention to my surroundings so I wouldn't accidentally stumble onto the road or something.

I arrived at my apartment dragging my wet ass inside, ruining my nice carpets. I just wanted to lay in my bed and forget my life for a bit. But I had to take a shower otherwise I'd get a cold. As much as I didn't want to, I got up and went to the bathroom.

After I was done, I collapsed on my bed. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful citylights that always shined so brightly at this time of night. 

I had to tell Jin that I was sorry and I had to do it soon. I didn't want him to think that I hate him. I love him so much. Even more than a friend. I was in love with him. I had to make things right.

I turned on my side trying to get some sleep but it was hard.

...

I woke up at around 9 the next morning. I got out of bed and immediately reached for my phone.

I dialed someone's number and called them. After a few rings they answered.

"Hey" the person on the other end said.

"Hey Jimin. Listen...I need your help with something. It's Jin I-"

"You hurt his feelings?" 

"Y-yeah, how'd you know?" I scrunched my face in confusion. 

"I've heard all about it," He said.

I sighed. "Jimin, look I-...I've really messed up. I wanna make things right with him."

"Then why are you calling me? He's been telling me how you've been ignoring him a lot lately. But what I don't get is why?" 

"I'll explain everything to you."

….

I explained everything he needed to know. How this was all a big misunderstanding.

"So, please Jimin, can you help me?"

Jimin was silent for a minute until he spoke again. "What do you need, Jeon?" He said in a reassuring tone. 

I smiled slightly knowing he was in.

….

Jin POV

The entire day went by so slowly. Jungkook was the only thing on my mind and I hated it. 

I tried distracting myself which would usually only last a few minutes. I was sad. I was heartbroken. I wanted to cry until I had no tears left. 

I wanted to stay home today but unfortunately I was needed at the office. At work, I put on my best professional face and spoke as if my heart wasn't totally shattered. 

I was currently laying on my bed not doing anything. The thought of not seeing Jungkook again hurted me but I'd just have to deal with it. 

I don't know how long I laid in bed with my thoughts. I only became aware of my surroundings when my phone rang from my nightstand.

I groaned and turned my back not wanting to talk to whoever that was. After a long minute of the phone ringing, it stopped. 

I sighed, relieved that it finally stopped.

Until it rang again…

"Arrggghhhhhh!" I buried my head in my pillow.

 "Go away!" I yelled at no one in particular. It stopped once again. I was hoping that it would finally stop...but then it rang again.

"Holy shit!" I got up abruptly from my bed and answered the phone with aggression.

"Hello?!" 

"Whoa dude relax! It's Jimin" 

I looked at the caller ID and saw Jimin's number.

Oh…

"Jimin, what the hell? What's so important that you had to call me three times?" I said with anger laced in my voice. I really wasn't in the mood for Jimin's antics.

"You're needed at the West Hotel's office right now. They need your help with something. They didn't tell me what it was"

I can't believe this.

"Can't you just go in? I'm not in a good mood today"

"Yeah, I noticed," Jimin sighed. "But Jin, this is your job, not mine. I don't know why they need you right now but it must be important. Jeez, what the hell has gotten you so upset?" 

I stayed silent for a second. "I don't wanna talk about it…" 

When he said that, I realized how mean I might've sounded. I hardly ever get mad so it was a shock when I did. I think Jimin might've been concerned for me. 

"I'm sorry bro. But please, just head over there real quick. Do you wanna talk later?" Jimin asked.

"...Maybe…bye…" I hung up, feeling bad that I made Jimin deal with my behavior.

I sat down on my bed, trying to calm down a bit.

After I got myself together, I stood up and got ready to go.

A/N: Sorry guys, I don't know when I'll get the next chapter up. I was going to write it this last week but I got sick so that throwed things off. Even writing this chapter I procrastinated a lot. But I'll try to get it out as soon as I can though.

Thanks for your support! 🥰😘😘