9

Jin POV

It had been a few months. Jungkook and I were the best of friends. We hung out pretty much all the time.

 I got to see his apartment and he got to see mine. I got to know more of what he did as an interior designer and it was very interesting.

I showed him what kind of work I did which honestly is a little boring but he was curious. All I did in my dad's company was making sure things were in order and was the one to schedule meetings and shit. Jimin has a bigger role since he's older.

Speaking of Jimin, he told me about his friend Taehyung he met at the business party where Jungkook and I met as well. He said that I'd probably like him. I wanted to meet him since Jimin talked about him all the time but we haven't been able to yet. 

Taehyung was also Jungkook's friend so I wanted to meet him more. 

Throughout these past few months, Jungkook and I have become really close. Usually we just hang out in each other's apartments and do random stuff. It's not awkward between us now, which I'm glad about. 

We also hang out at restaurants or just outside running around like a bunch of idiots, insulting each other. He was so funny and an amazing friend. I'm glad to have met him at that party. I was also happy for Jimin meeting Taehyung.

Right now, I am getting ready for a family dinner. My parents have asked to meet Jungkook as I hang out with him 24/7. 

I asked Jungkook if he wanted to meet them and he said that'd be good. To be honest, I was a little nervous because I wouldn't know if they would like him or not. Don't get me wrong, he can be respectful when he needs to be but he has this tendency to annoy the hell out of me and flirt with me, so I was worried if he would do that. But he's been doing that since the day we met so what did I expect? 

I mean, it's not like I was introducing my boyfriend to my parents so what was I worried about? Right?

I pulled up to Jungkook's apartment building patiently waiting for him to come out. He was taking longer than he originally said but I just continued to wait.

After 10 minutes he came out of the building coming towards my car. He opened the car door and hopped inside.

"Hey Jin, sorry I'm late, I was just figuring out what to wear."

"Why did you need to take that long to figure out what to wear?" I laughed.

He looked really nice though. He was wearing a white dress shirt with black pants, a pretty plain outfit but he had on some accessories which tied the whole thing together. He was also wearing some black smoky makeup that accentuated his eyes. 

"I- I don't know, I'm just a little nervous to meet your parents." He said.

"Don't be nervous, everything's gonna be fine. I'm sure they'll like you. Just be yourself and if you do get uncomfortable, let me know, okay?" 

He smiled, looking a bit more relaxed now. "Okay. Thank you, Jin." 

"Don't mention it." I replied.

I drove us all the way to my parents house which was a fancy ass mansion. It wasn't too big though, just enough space for say a family of 7 or so. 

I parked the car in the driveway, got out, and waited for Jungkook to come out as well. 

He came up beside me and we both walked to the door. I rang the bell and my parents shortly answered the door.

"Hi son," my dad said. 

"Hi," I said back. "How are you both?" I asked as I hadn't seen them for a hot minute.

"We're great, honey! Is this Jungkook?" My mom said, looking at Jungkook.

"Yes. Mom, dad, meet Jungkook, Jungkook, meet my parents." 

"Nice to meet you" Jungkook bowed. 

"Nice to meet you too, Jungkook. Jin talks about you all the time." My mom said,

Jungkook smiled, looking from my mom to me, giving me a smirk.

'C'mon in." My dad said, waving for us to come in.

I saw Jimin behind my parents once we got in. He was looking at us with a curious look. 

"Jungkook, this is Jin's brother Jimin." 

Jimin smiled, and held his hand out for Jungkook to shake. Jungkook smiled in return, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook." Jimin said.

"You too." Jungkook replied. 

"Alright, you three sit tight, dinner will be ready soon" my mom said, excitedly.

My mom and dad then left the room leaving me, Jungkook, and Jimin alone. 

"Nice place you have here" Jungkook said, looking all around the place. 

"Thanks. It's mostly our parent's place. Jin has his own apartment while I jump from there to here." Jimin said.

"Yeah, without my permission." I said, folding my arms. 

"Oh come on, you love me! You'd be lonely without me." 

"As if." I said. 

Jungkook chuckled.

"So Jungkook, Jin told me you're an interior designer, that's really cool!" Jimin said.

"Yeah, I enjoy it a lot. It's hard work but it's fun" he laughed.

Jimin smiled. The two of them talked a bit more. I felt kind of left out honestly but at least they were getting along. They seemed to like each other. 

Jungkook looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back feeling a little less uncomfortable. 

My parents then called us for dinner. We had a variety of Korean dishes. My parents talked with Jungkook and they really liked him. I could tell by the look on their faces. 

I'm glad that the three of them weren't asking Jungkook too many personal questions. When we first came to the table, Jungkook was looking down nervously. But now he was more lively.

We finished the evening with some light dessert and we bid my parents and Jimin goodbye before leaving. I was going to take Jungkook home before going home myself. 

I pulled up in front of Jungkook's apartment building and put the car in park.

"Thanks for driving me home. I had fun, your parents and your brother are nice." 

"Well, I'm glad. I'll see you again soon?" 

"No doubt Jinnie" he said, coming closer to me, teasing me.

He had been calling me Jinnie for two months now, though I told him many times not to because I felt intimidated by it.

"I told you to stop calling me Jinnie." I said, annoyed, leaning away from him.

"No, get used to it. Bye!" He kissed my cheek lightly and left the car going to his apartment. 

I was surprised. I held my cheek where he just kissed me. My heart was beating so fast. I was a blushing mess smiling like an idiot. 

I felt giddy about the whole thing. But why?

A/N: Sorry if you're annoyed that I'm skipping conversation sometimes. I don't have that much of a creative mind plus those conversations don't contribute much to the story. Anyway, I hope you're all still liking this story! Let me know if you are!