5

Jungkook POV

It had been a while since I had met with Jin at the Pink pearl. 

I was busy at my interior design studio. Surprisingly, we got a lot of clients who wanted a custom design for their new home. Going into this job I didn't expect lots of people to come in but I was wrong. 

Turns out lots of people wanted custom designs for their house. Most of the time I was with a client hearing his or her plan on what they wanted while I drawed and selected things on my tablet of what they were describing. It was a tiring job but I liked it.

For the past few days I had been thinking of Jin nonstop. He's so freaking handsome, holy shit. I never thought that I could make friends with someone that beautiful. I felt honored in a way. 

Also, Eunjin texted me in between that time. We mostly just talked about stupid funny stuff. We were getting along great, so were me and Jin. 

Jin said that he worked in his father's company but he didn't tell me the name. I wondered what kind of work he did.

I wanted to see Jin again but my work had been piling up more so it was hard to make plans. 

I looked at the time and it was already 7 at night. I sighed. I overworked myself again. Work would end for me and all the other employees at 5:30 but I stayed overtime just to get my stuff all caught up because I got the most clients. Probably because I was their favorite for some reason. Lol

I packed up all my stuff and locked the place up before leaving for my apartment. I live in a very fancy apartment building. With my job I've been able to afford it.

I went up the elevator to my apartment, closing the door behind me. 

I laid on the couch not knowing what to do now

I laid on the couch not knowing what to do now. I probably laid there for about 10 minutes. Then my phone dinged.

I lazily reached over for my phone. It was a text. I clicked on it.

Seokjin:

"Hey Jk! I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you, hope you understand. Anyway I wanted to know if you wanted to hang again. I know a great place we could go to."

Jungkook:

"Sure, let's do it."

Seokjin: 

"Awesome! Are you free this Friday?" 

Jungkook:

"Yes, I am."

Seokjin:

"Alright, Friday, 5pm. It's a date!"

'A-a date?!' I thought. He's just being sarcastic right? Whatever. I smiled at my phone, wondering what he had in mind. 

I decided to spend the rest of the night listening to some chill songs.

I played 'After we ride' by Brave Girls and looked out the window at the pretty city lights shining. They were beautiful and calming.

A/N:

A quick in between chapter. Things are going to start getting interesting.