Epilogue

1 year later 

Jungkook POV

 It was December 23rd and I was currently at my interior design studio figuring out what wall design I should add to a room.

This past year has been crazy but great. Me and Jin had started dating and I couldn't be happier.

I'm glad my arrangement with Jimin worked out. I thanked him more times than I should have, probably annoying the hell out of him.

Jin was so sweet and caring, more than I could've imagined. He always made sure I was alright, if I needed help, or just needed a hug. 

We still bickered all the time and continued being sassy with each other. He loved to tease me and make me shy. I guess that's his revenge for me doing that to him a while ago. 

Though we joked around a lot, we still loved each other very much. He was very affectionate with me and would always put a smile on my face.

I sighed, leaning back in my chair. I was on my desktop designing a living space for a client. I was scared that they wouldn't like the wall design I chose. My ideas have been going downhill lately and I was stressing out.

It was Christmas time, supposedly 'The Most Wonderful Time of the Year' more like 'The Most Stressful Time of the Year' 

The holiday was fast approaching but I wasn't feeling any excitement. I couldn't enjoy Christmas properly because of my dumb projects. It was especially busy this time of year for some reason.

This whole month has been crazy. It's been a lot me and my coworkers had to deal with.

I heard 'Let It Snow' playing on the loudspeaker in the office, making the place feel more cozy. The office was also decorated for Christmas so it felt pretty nice.

But again, I could hardly focus on the good things as things seemed to be going so bad with my work.

"Hey Kook," I heard a familiar voice and felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Jin looking at me with a slight smile on his face. Jin would sometimes hang around the studio while I was working to pass time.

"Hi," I said, giving him a slight smile back. I went back to the computer, still trying to solve my conflict.

"You almost done here?" Jin asked, taking a peek at my computer screen. 

"Almost…" I said. But really I didn't know how much longer this would take me. The only thing left to do was the wall and I couldn't figure out what to put on it.

"It looks really nice," he complimented.

"Thanks" I replied blankly. I wasn't paying too much attention to him as I really just wanted to get this done. 

After a minute, I sighed out of frustration and noticed Jin gave me a confused look. 

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"I-...I don't know…" I said, not wanting to lie to him.

"Well, what's the problem? Tell me." He tilted his head, looking at me curiously. 

"It's the wall design, it looks awful"

"It's not awful." Jin looked at my computer screen. "Here, let me try something…" he then took the mouse and dragged a few things on and off the screen. 

"It's just that I feel like my ideas are not as good as they used to be. I've lost my touch and I'm not that confident anymore. I feel like I'm not good enough for anything…."