15

Jin POV

Flashback one day ago

I was thinking, if he's ignoring me then I'll ignore him as well. I wanted to ask him why he was ignoring me but I felt like if I said that, I would just seem insecure.

I was sitting on my bed, playing games on my laptop when my bedroom door swung open. 

"Hey Jin!" Jimin said, poking his head inside my room. 

"Do you ever knock?" I said, rubbing my temple in annoyance. 

"Tch, sorry. Habit I guess." Jimin chuckled and stepped inside the room. "Whatcha doin?" He asked, looking at my laptop.

"Just playing games," I said.

"Bro, these games are boring as hell. C'mon let's go play Super Smash Bros on the TV!" Jimin pulled on my wrist wanting me to come with him.

"I don't want to." I said, trying to pull my hand away from him.

"C'mon Jin, all you've been doing these days is lying around being boring. I'll buy you food if you win." Jimin said, pestering me.

"Stop." I yanked my hand away from him and looked down avoiding his eyes.

"Um...you alright?" I guess Jimin noticed that I was upset by the way I was acting. 

"I'm fine." As I said that my voice cracked giving away my real emotions.

"Jin... are you sure? You sound sad." Jimin said.

"I….N-no.." I said, tearing up a bit.

"Oh Jin…" he said, moving closer to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "What happened?" 

I was trying to find the right words to speak. I looked at Jimin and he looked genuinely concerned. 

"I-It's Jungkook. I haven't told you but he's been ignoring me for the past 4 months, well not entirely. He's responded to a few of my texts but they're just really short and small responses. I even tried calling him a bunch but he won't answer. It seems like he doesn't care about me anymore." 

"What? That's ridiculous. From what I know, he's obsessed with you."

"Well, I'm not sure about that anymore." 

"Well, if you want my advice, I'd say to try and talk with him in person one more time, give him one last chance and if he blows it, dump him to the curb!" Jimin said.

I chuckled a little by the way he said that. Jimin was annoying most of the time but he was serious when he had to be. I'm lucky that I have him as a brother. He looks after me and makes sure that I'm okay.

"Okay, you're right Jimin. Thanks." I said, giving him a closed mouth smile. 

"Anything for my little bro." He said, patting my shoulder. "Do you wanna play games later or not at all?...."

"Uhhh...actually yeah. Let's play Super Smash Bros." 

"There he is! Let's go!" Jimin said, ruffling my hair and ran out of the room. 

I chuckled while going out after him. We played games for a few hours. When we were done I went to my room and thought about what Jimin said. 

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to do. I dialed Jungkook's number hoping he would answer. If he didn't,  I'd call him until he did. Surprisingly he answered on the first ring.

I told him to meet me at a Café in one of my dad's hotels. We had an overdue chat we needed to have.

End of flashback