8

Jin POV

It was the next night after me and Jungkook went to that painting studio. I hadn't seen Jimin or my parents all day. Maybe they were busy with some stuff. I didn't bother to contact any of them assuming that.

I was sitting on the living room couch watching whatever on TV when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Jin!" Someone touched my shoulder. 

"Jesus Christ!" I jumped in my seat, turning around to see that it was Jimin. "Jimin, don't scare me like that." I said, getting up.

"Sorry bro but it's not my fault that you're a scaredy cat." Jimin laughed.

"Whatever. When did you even get here?" I asked.

"Just now I came in through the front door, didn't you hear me?"

"Apparently not." I sighed. "Where were you?" 

"I was at the office" he said. "Why do you seem so worked up?"

"It's nothing," I quickly said, looking down. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, how did that date with Jungkook go?"

"It wasn't a date, just two friends hanging out." 

"Sure man." Jimin said, setting his bag down on the table.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You don't like him, do you?" 

My eyes widened in surprise. "What? No! Why would you think that? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm attracted to every guy I see!" I complained.

"Yeah I know that bro but whenever I wanna hang out with you, you're either texting him or hanging out with him."

"No I'm not, I'm just getting to know him."

Jimin hummed. "Do you have a picture of him?" He asked suddenly.

"Uhhh no, why?" 

"Just because" Jimin smirked.

"Well, I don't have a picture," I said.

Jimin whipped out his phone. "You think he has Instagram?" 

I rolled my eyes, already annoyed with Jimin. 

"What's his last name?" He asked.

"I don't know, I think it's Jeon?" 

After a minute of silence he spoke again. "Which one is him?" He said, bringing his phone over to me.

I saw that he searched for his name on Instagram. I looked at the profiles pointing at the first one. "That's him," I said.

Jimin clicked on his profile and on one of his most recent pictures.

"Oh my god! My eyes!" Jimin exclaimed, covering his eyes. There was Jimin being a dramatic ass again.

"Holy shit! He's beautiful! You scored big bro!" Jimin patted my shoulder hard.

"Shut up." I said, shoving his arm off me.

"Bro, this guy is so hot!" He said again.

"Jimin, I don't like him. I don't even know if he's gay. We're not at that point yet." 

"But you might be soon…" Jimin smirked once again.

"Do you wanna die?" I said, throwing my arm up like I was going to hit him.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. But if I were you, I'd take a chance" he smiled.

"Jimin! You're dead!" I said, chasing after him.