6

Jungkook POV

It was Friday 5:55pm and I'm currently waiting for Jin to pick me up.

He contacted me earlier today asking if he could pick me up somewhere as he wanted the place we were going to go to be a surprise for some reason. I told him to just pick me up in front of my apartment building and said that would be good.

To be honest, I was a little nervous as to where we would be going. I didn't think that it was going to be bad, I was just really curious.

I continued waiting in the cold for about 3 more minutes until I saw a black chevy pull up in front of the building. I tried looking inside the car to see if it was him but I couldn't because the windows were tinted.

That's when the person in the car got out and was about to close the door when they saw me.

"Hey! C'mon over here slowpoke!" Jin waved at me. I chuckled making my way to the passenger side door. I opened it and went inside and as did he.

"Hey, how have you been?" Jin asked, buckling his seatbelt. 

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great!" He said, smiling.

"So where is this mysterious place you wanna take me to?" 

"You'll just have to wait and see," he smirked.

He started driving the car down the road. We drove for about 15 minutes until we stopped on the side of the road near some restaurants and shops. 

"Where are we?" I asked, as he parked the car.

"You'll see soon enough." He said getting out of the car.

I went out too, following him down the road. He waited for me to catch up before walking again. 

We walked for a good minute or so when he stopped me.

"Okay we're getting close, close your eyes." He turned to me.

"What? What do you mean?" 

"Close your eyes." He repeated.

"Just tell me where we're going."

"What? You think I'm gonna kidnap you or something? There's lots of people around so this is not the environment to do so. Just close your eyes and stop asking questions." He said sarcastically while smiling. 

"Okay fine." I said, covering my eyes with my hands.

"Okay, right this way." He said, grabbing my hands and started leading me somewhere.

After a minute he said, "okay, we're here" taking my hands off my face.

I opened my eyes underwhelmed. We were in front of some shop, I couldn't tell what it was.

"Uh, what is it?" I asked.

"We are going to paint some paintings!" He exclaimed, excitedly. It was kind of cute seeing him excited.

"What? I told you I'm bad at painting." I said.

"And I said nobody is bad at painting. C'mon!" He tugged on my wrist, bringing me inside.

"Hello!" The person at the front greeted us as Jin opened the door. 

"Hi, room for Seokjin?" Jin asked.

"Oh yes, right this way." The guy started leading us somewhere. 

Jin still had my arm in his grasp so he led me with him.