ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢 ; 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔟𝔰𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡

You rubbed the tiredness from your eyes and slowly rose out of bed, when you opened them you found your brother and two random strangers in your bedroom. You were shocked, to say the least. So much so that you jumped back and tumbled out of bed. They all surrounded and looked down at you. The man with the shaved head and tattoo cracking a small grin.

"I told you she wouldn't like us coming in here uninvited!" Takemichi yelled.

"I never knew you had a sister, so I was very eager to meet her." The guy with shoulder-length, blond hair stated. He helped you up to your feet.

"Who are you guys?" you asked.

"Ah, how rude of us. You can call me Mikey, the one beside me is called Draken. Or 'Ken-Chin' if you know him well enough." Mikey giggled. "What's your name?" Draken asked.

"It's Y/N, Y/N Hanagaki." you stated.

"Lovely to meet you Y/-" Mikey began.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN MY HOUSE?!" Takemichi yelled, frustrated.

"We wondered if you'd like to hang around with us today." Draken said, ignoring your brother. 

"Sure, why not." you stated, still somewhat drowzy due to just waking up.

"Wonderful! lets go then!" Mikey said, excitement lacing his tone from being able to hang ouy with another Hanagaki.

"Eh?" Takemichi started, but saw that you all have already left.

~~~~~<3~~~~~~

You had a great time with them all, Mikey can be scary sometimes, but sweet at others. Though the way he can switch up makes him more intimidating. You thought Draken was cool too, seemingly being a super-tough hardcore gang member, but truthfully is very thoughtful and considerate. 

The sun was setting when you all arrived at a shrine, you wondered why there were so many people there, but you didn't ask. 

Mikey stood above his gang with Draken on his left. Along with a Lillac haired male to the far right, whom you didn't know yet.

"Alright everyone! I have gathered you all here today because I have exciting news!."

Many voices in the crowd mumbled, discussing what the news could possibly be.

"We have a new gang member joining us," even you started to wonder what was going on. Mikey turned to make eye contact with you while he held a slight smile. 

"Please make Y/N Hanagaki feel welcome."

They all turned to you.

~~~~~<3~~~~~

380 words

       ~

Unedited