ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

₃ᵣd ₚₑᵣₛₒₙ ₚₒᵥ

The H/C trotted to the door, after hearing multiple knocks. Seems that whoever was at the door was very impatient and eager to be answered. She opened the door and was met with the sight of her brothers friends.

Takuya was the first to greet her.

"Hello Y/N-san! We came here to see if Takemichi is feeling better, can we see him?" Takuya asked politely.

"Of course. He's been bored out of his mind and I can't seem to entertain him. I'm glad you guys came over. Please, come in." Y/N said with a smile, gesturing the group of boys inside.

She followed behind the boys up the stairs into Takemichi's bedroom. Opening the door to find him overjoyed and the completion of a puzzle. 

"Yo, Takemichi." Makato greeted.

The said boy jumped slightly from the sudden greeting, but quickly calmed down once he realized it was just his friends. 

"Oh, hey guys! Why are you here?" Takemichi questioned.

"We came to check on you bro! We heard you had a pretty nasty concussion." Kazushi explained.

'I suppose I'll just leave them to it.' Y/N thought before exiting the room quietly and shutting the door behind her. Making her way downstairs she heard another knock at the door. Wondering who it could possibly be. She went to open it and was met with the face of Draken, whom looked down and smirked a little at the girl. Seeing she was still only in her bed clothes, that of which contained a shirt and some spandex shorts. She looked down, wondering what he was staring at.

'Oh, I must not have changed earlier...' she thought to herself.

She looked back up and saw Draken clearing his throat getting ready to speak.

"I came to check on Takemitchy." Draken said, still staring at her thighs that were only covered by a thin stretchy layer of spandex, his mouth began to salivate a little heavier.

"Ah, well he's just upstairs. Some other friends came to visit him as well." Y/N stated, beginning to get nervous under his stern, focused gaze.

Draken wrapped an arm around Y/N's form. Reaching behind her and taking a squeeze of the back of her thigh. Sighing slightly in pleasure at the softness.

"Thanks, sweetie." Draken whispered in her ear, continuing to travel up the stairs.

She stood there for a couple of minutes, still processing what just went down. The yelling from upstairs broke her out of her trance as she snapped her head in that direction. 

"MY PUZZLE!" The muffled yell of Takemichi was heard by her through the floor, causing her to let out a sigh.

You were met with the sound of another knock at the door, as before, you go to answer it. Being met with the other blond gang member. She smiled a little seeing him, and went to open your mouth to greet him but before she  could, he wrapped her in a hug.

"Y/N-chan~ I'm so happy to see you~ Although I originally came here to see Takemitchy." He kept you in his embrace. She hesitated for a few moments, but then decided to return the hug.

'She's so warm~' Mikey thought.

"He's just upstairs in his room, though it's a little crowded at the mome-" Y/N started.

"What are YOU doing here?" Mikey's voice turned stern, pointing his finger at Draken in an accusing manner.

"I came here to visit Takemitchy. MY friend." Draken said harshly, tossing his arm around Takemichi's shoulder. Everyone beside Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi were just standing to the side, watching the whole thing go down.