A/N - update schedule

Okay, first of all I just wanna say. I love reading your guys' comments!(っ^▿^)

Thank you for reading and voting on my story. I honestly just am writing it for fun. Not taking it too seriously.

On another note, I'm sorry for making Draken so horny. Lol. I'm going to be writing some NSFW material with other characters as well. 

Or do you guys not like NSFW content? Please let me know, I appreciate feedback.

Of course you can skip the NSFW parts, they hold no truly important plot points to the rest of the story. However, they will be mentioned later on.

Now about the update schedule: 

I plan to update every three days but I'm sure I will most likely fall off this schedule a few times, maybe more. But- if that happens, I plan to shoot for at least once a week.

The next few weeks are going to be a bit stressful, considering I have to cram a ton of homework until Christmas break, so my work will take up most of my time.

Just wanted to let you guys know in case I don't upload for a week or two. Just know that I don't plan on discontinuing the book anytime soon.

All your comments and votes have given me motivation to write! And I love doing it, so thank you!

                                                           (✎ˆ▿ˆっ)