𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 : 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍

3𝔯𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔒𝔙

Mikey and Y/N walked hand in hand after bidding farewell to their hospitalized friend and Takemichi, walking into the convenience store to buy a few snacks before they made their way to Mikey's house, as they exited the small shop Mikey stopped suddenly, the H/C turned around to ask him what the problem was.

"Ah, I think I left my keys in there. I don't feel them in my pockets." Mikey said.

"Oh no, do you want me to go back in with you and help you look for them?" Y/N asked, concern lacing her tone.

"No, it's fine. I'll be right back, stay here, okay?" Mikey instructed before Y/N giving him a quick nod.

It had been a couple minutes and Y/N was still standing outside of the store, alone. She began to get worried that Mikey may have permanently lost his keys. She tapped her foot on the pavement while clutching the cheap plastic bags in her hand filled with snacks. 

Her thoughts were interrupted however when she felt a presence near the side of her head. She looked to the side slowly, seeing the face of a black haired boy with blond highlights. She was stunned for a few second before deciding to speak.

"Um, hello?" She greeted, warily.

"Are you Y/N?" The tall boy asked bluntly, stunning Y/N once again.

"Yes, do I know you?" She questioned, backing up a few steps.

The duel-color haired boy took a moment to respond, looking the girl up and down before continuing the conversation.

"I can see why Baji talks so fondly of you." He said.

"Oh, you're Baji's friend?" Y/N asked, receiving a nod from the boy.

"...What's your name?" The girl asked, trying to fill the awkward silence.

"Kazutora, can I have your number?" He responded.

Y/N was very surprised by the boys blunt behavior and responses. She was concerned about giving this boy she never met her number right away.

'He said he was Baji's friend, right? He can't be too much trouble. Although Baji himself is pretty violent.' She thought to herself for a few moments before hesitantly handing him her phone and taking his to add each others numbers.

After adding each other's information Kazutora sent a quick nod before walking off.

"It was nice meeting you." He said before disappearing from her view.

"How strange..." Y/N thought to herself, still processing the confrontation. The situation seeming awfully familiar from when she met Hanma.

"What's strange?" She jumped a little turning around and seeing Mikey behind her.

He jingled his keys in front of her face before smiling. The girl breathed a sigh before answering him.

"It's nothing, let's go." She said, Mikey nodding in response.

Mikey boarded his bike as well as pulling Y/N onto the back of it. Y/N wrapped her arms around Mikey's waist before they both took off in the direction of the blond boy's house.

~~~<3~~~

(⚠️𝒩𝒮𝐹𝒲 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔⚠️)